Tan Extractors - what's your experience of them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaxGirl

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm doing a high level of tanning in a small salon, although I keep the window open as much as possible the tan fumes do float through the air and end up settling everywhere.

For cleanliness and safety I'm now thinking its time to invest in an extractor but wanted to know what your experiences of them have been?

Do they work?

Did you notice a big difference before/after?

Do you have any one in particular that you would recommend?

Where did you purchase yours?

Any info would be much appreciated!

Kind Regards

Clare

No answers for you but I will be watching this with interest as I need one too but they seem soooo expensive for what they are!

If you are doing a high number of spray tanz and the room is small, the extractor fan makes a big difference.

I would go for the Extractor Module Xclene, great price, and the filters are washable which means you save money!!!!, no need to buy new filters every couple of months. Check out browngorgeous.com!!!

:lol:

thanks browngrogeous will check it out - looking for a decent extractor at good value and that i wont have to pay ridiculous delivery costs to NI for

we have recently started using a small mobile size extractor...all i can say is FAB! sorry i dont know the make or where it came from (my hubbys department) We recently sprayed a drama group 15 tans back to back the result was air that was still breathable and hardly any residue. Prior to having the extractor I spray 7 people in a large ventilated room and thought every where looked quite clear...until i moved a sheet of paper. the whole room had to be gutted. I would deffo recommend getting one. HTH a little bit at least. x

Thank you Helen - yes that sounds like my place lol - getting tired of the constant cleaning and sounds awful but me tanners nose as well lol so will start to look into the options, yes you defo helped!

thank you all so much for your help! really appreciate it - its good to see which machines are good, the extractor is now the next thing of my purchase agenda!!!

Latest posts

Back