TanGO cloths to remove tan errors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmorcom

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone had an experience with these? If so are they much better than just exfoliation? X

I have one and I love it! My tan always goes patchy, regardless of solution or who sprays me, concluded I just have rubbish skin. This is my first tan since using the cloth and it has faded perfectly for the first time! Exactly like a natural tan. It is a bit pricey tho, I noticed in the supermarket earlier a micro fibre cloth designed for cleaning but it looks and feels exactly the same, tempted to buy some and try as this would be a much cheaper option! So pleased not to be spending ages scrubbing my skin this time, more time to waste being nosey on Salon Geek!

Xx

Thank you. Does it look the same then? I wouldn t have thought something like that would shift stubborn tan !!! X

i have used several brands, white to brown, sieenna x and several more make these wipes, I use for hands only, wouldn't use on body pre or post though says ok would expect streaky

i have used several brands, white to brown, sieenna x and several more make these wipes, I use for hands only, wouldn't use on body pre or post though says ok would expect streaky

The TanGo cloth is not the same as the wipes you talk of.

Here is a link to what they others are talking about. I have no experience of using one as I think it seems too pricey to buy on the off chance it might work. Would consider buying one if there were lots of others who found they worked though.

tango cloth| Home | www.tangocloth.co.uk

That's my thoughts on it to!!!! X

Thank you. Does it look the same then? I wouldn t have thought something like that would shift stubborn tan !!! X

That's exactly what I thought...I'm intrigued now! Haha my other half got some microfibre cloths for cleaning the other day....maybe I'll raid the packet before they're used and have a go.......lol

I didn't have any mistakes to correct so can't comment on if that works but in terms of prep and tan maintenance it has definitely been worth it for me but like I said, I have dodgy skin! If you don't usually have problems with patchy skin then it might not be worth it.

the cleaning ones look and feel exactly the same so I am going to try it, if not then I will have no excuse not to crack on with a bit of cleaning so it's win win! X

I used to own a cleaning company and have a glut of microfibre cloths, I'm going to try one and report back ;-)

Hi Guys

I use Tesco Value microfibre cloths from the cleaning section. Use them in the bath or shower and they remove tan like you wouldn't believe. Cheap. cheerful and they wash and dry brilliantly. So glad this came up as I felt a bit odd using them but they do work!

incredible!!! used one of my bog standard microfibre cloths this am and it's brilliant!! I'm saving myself £20 and might even buy some in my colours to sell to my clients!

Wow! Thanks for starting the thread cmorcom and for testing the theory girls, saved me a fortune or many a patchy tan! Off to Tesco's I go! X

incredible!!! used one of my bog standard microfibre cloths this am and it's brilliant!! I'm saving myself £20 and might even buy some in my colours to sell to my clients!

So is it just the wet cloth your using or are you using any products to help remove it too? x

Your welcome! And Thank you all for your comments. I m also off to tescos!! X

wouldnt using a flannel work just as well?

I've also tried this out today folks and it works wonders. I used a bit of shower gel (only a mild one) on the cloth under the shower and it brought my patchy bits off easy without scrub scrub scrubbing or using my rough old exfoliating gloves.
I have so many customers who complain that they end up sore from scrubbing a patchy area (rather than working at it gently) I'm actually thinking about buying some of these from a company near me to sell to my customers...or put into my goody bags with a mini exfoliator.
Kx

So is it just the wet cloth your using or are you using any products to help remove it too? x

I followed the advice on the tango cloth website, wring it out so it's as dry as possible and use - no products needed. Might do a control test by putting some tan on one arm and take photos tomorrow....no maybe Sunday as I'm going to the theatre on Saturday and don't want to look weird!!

I paid 45pence each for my cloths....£21.95 indeed!!!!

Latest posts

Back