Tanning-good spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good spray tan to use? I've currently got trinitia but not used it yet, to scared to as I've now heard much about them. :)

I use LA and love it x

My clients and I are loving Laurens Way!

I use LA and my clients love it!

I use Sienna X. It's the best wear off I think smells great and they are a great company with good Customer service

Nouvatan, lovely golden colour, no orange and fantastic customer service x

Nouvatan for need too, cannot fault it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

im team nouvtan too, lovely colour and smell with great fade off and all my clients love it. excellent customer service and product and would highly recommend xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Everyone will have their own opinions on what they think is the best tanning solution. The best way for you to make your own decision is to trial as many samples as possible and see how they look, what the fade is like, cost price, longevity etc :)

I use nouvatan too, great customer service. Love the colour x

I would more than recommend Nouvatan, great training, great products, fab results and good customer service! My customers have been very pleased with their tans. X

I use la tan x

Please use the search function, this has been asked over and over.

As has been so eloquently posted by others on this thread it's all about personal taste/opinions. Why bother getting trinitia and not using it because you don't know much about them?

I liked nouvatan so much I became a trainer.

I use and love Suntana! You can email them for free samples

I use siennasol my clients LOVE the tan they get from there spray tans. Plus there customer service is excellent!!! Highly recommend!!! :D

Latest posts

Back