Tanning Injection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annebet

Reaction score
Hello I just wanted to know about the injection as I have just been on facebook and it is being advertised for sale at £26.00 . I have put a warning on, is there anything else I can put on to let them know that this is dangerous until all testing is done .
Thanx :)

How about putting up a link to the thread that was on here a while ago telling of the dangers and how it isn't licensed yet, hth :hug:

My friend, who is a nurse i might add...tried this injection and had a major reaction to it. She was chucking up for 3 days, had an upset tummy and felt like she was going to pass out. She ended up in hospital.
How crazy are these people? There really is no need. I'd rather spend the money on a spray tan!!
Babe I really think people will just do what they want really. It's like us telling our clients to stay off the sunbeds. They just dont listen,sadly! xxx

Hi loubylou where will I Find the link I have been looking but can't find it.
Thanx :)

my hairdresser injected this for months, and still does, i do her intimate waxing, it has turned her vulva black, nasty

Hi Valencian nails Thanx for the links. :)

Hi Helen eww that's sounds nasty lol :)

Latest posts

Back