Tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Passionate

Reaction score
I just did my spray tanning training with Tantruth and will be starting to spray soon but I'm really confused on what tanning brand to use! I was thinking Xen but its pretty expensive. Whats the most in demand brand??

I just did my spray tanning training with Tantruth and will be starting to spray soon but I'm really confused on what tanning brand to use! I was thinking Xen but its pretty expensive. Whats the most in demand brand??

Unfortunately there is no real answer to this question as the selection of which brand you should go with is a personnel one based on many things from your expectations as to what YOU want from a solution right the way through customer service ,marketing support,what are your local competitors using right the way through to brand association

Have a good ring round and have a good chat with the different brands and get samples to try out for yourself.

Oh and as for costs of solution...this really shouldn't be a driving force factor as the cost of treatment works out at less than 10% of the treatment charge...indeed if you can get things in sink I.E. what you charge for your service correctly pitched cost of treatment comes down to less than 5%

HTH :hug:

xen tan is not any more expensive than most of the leading products out there, its just that the smallest size they offer is half a gallon so its seems more expensive but per litre its the same.
Best thing to do is phone around and get some samples only then and ONLY then can you make a decision.
Every solution has a different
colour guide
outcome colour
fragrance
wearability and fading
customer service

i've jst trained with Sienna x and have there solution; came in the package.
like the above have said look around, ring for samples as every one will promote there own brand, best to test and decided for your self.
happy tanning x x x

Latest posts

Back