Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailfairy

Reaction score
Opinions pease on the best airbrush tans.
Best colour? Budget for starting up? etc..
do you need to exfoliate with all spray tans?
Thanks gals xx

I would say Sudo - I don't have the number but there are plenty here that do - they offer great packages and as I understand it - there tan is amazing!!

I use su-do and think it's lovely - as do my clients as they keep coming back for more!!

Easy application and doesn't smell gross like some of them do and now there is a choice of colours too. Their web address is: http://www.su-do.com/
HTH

Lou x

nailfairy said:
Opinions pease on the best airbrush tans.
Best colour? Budget for starting up? etc..
do you need to exfoliate with all spray tans?
Thanks gals xx
Hiya,

Right!!! with all tan systems all be it rub on or spray you need to exfoliate at least 24 hours before to remove any dead skins cells, you then need to apply a moisturiser to return your skin to its natural PH balance!!

I advise that all my clients do not wear any deaderant, perfume or moisturiser on the daynof having a spray as the deaoderant can turn green and the moisturiser can act as a barrier.

After the client has had the spray tan for example they should rinse the tan off thoroughly, do not rub. Advise the client to look after their tan eg: do not rub with a harsh sponge (it will rub the skin off which has been tanned) and tell them to wear loads of moisturiser to "hold" the tan.

Everybody's skin is different and somebody with thin dry skin will not "hold" a tan as somebody with more oily thicker skin, due to the fact that they will shed skin more frequently.

Have a look round at solutions and try to get samples, what looks good on one client may not look as gtood or natural on another. Look at solutions that do not have much additives such as Aloe Vera or which is really high in DHA, continual use with a high DHA solution is putting more risk of over exposure to the cllient. Aloe Vera makes absolutly no difference to the solution.

HTH

Amanda

Hi Ya, ive got the sundrench but didnt think much of that however have been using the Bali sun and my clients love it x

I Use Fantasy Tan, The New "chocolate Colour Is Lovely. Had My System 1yr Now And It Goes Really Well.
Suexxx

Hi

i have sudu, St tropez and heavanly bodies. I like heavanly bodies personally for me, but the other two are popular too.

Does anyone have a link for Fantasy Tan as I can't find one anywhere?
Lol x

I use Heavenly Bodies and my clients keep coming back for more. It's a lovely golden colour and is self adjusting so as a general rule of thumb brown eyed people will go darker than blue eyed people.

I go a gorgeous, just back from hols colour but have to say it doesn't last more than 5 days on me, but others last a week or more.

HB have just updated their basic compressor and I think the basic start up package is round about the £600 mark.

Don't forget to think about extraction/filtration too.

hey wat about fake bake they have a new spray tan out havent tried it but i love there cream application one xx

I have just started using the Fake Bake spray tan and it is totally gorgeous. Use Sudo as well which I love. Both are lovely natural coloured tans.

Has anyone tried sun junkie? I have been told it is just as good as sudo

Hi there
I have tried various samples and so far am pleased with Solglo. Tried su-do, heavenly bodies, bali sun and some other can't remember name, but found the solglo to give the best colour.
Regards
Deb

Latest posts

Back