Tantrick, Essence of Summer solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emk32

Reaction score
i sprayed my mother in law last night with tantrick essence of summer solution.
i have seen her this morning and not sure if i am pleased with the result!
her face and top half of body has gone slightly dark over her sun tan skin that she already had which is fine and looks ok, however her back and stomach hasnt coloured very much, but she does have a white mark line where she had her bra on so i no i have sprayed some colour on her, and her legs look a bit orange looking ad not natural.
my mother in law doesnt like to sunbathe so from stomach down was quite pale skin her legs very rarely tan!
so my question would be was this solution too much for her skin type as i was told the essence of autumn and summer were fool proof or have i done something wrong?

some advice would be great please :hug:

Did you ask her all the questions regarding her skin type - like what happens to her when she does sunbathe/go in the sun?
For example, does she burn & then does not tan, just go red & then brown etc etc, also what is her natural colouring of hair & skin etc.
Apart from assessing her correct skin type, then using the right solutions - did she follow her pre-tan procedure of exfoliating & moisturising as directed by you the day before & did she also NOT moisturise & wear not deodorant, face cream & makeup etc on the day of her spray tan?
The Summer Essence & Autumn Essence liquids are exceptionally good solutions for most skin types, however, if I had a skin type 1/2 I would not want to use the Autumn Essence, just the Summer one.
There is bound to be a difference on skin that has a slight natural tan to it in the first place & you need to tell your clients that will be the case, so they understand.

I would be sure she followed all prep & you diagnosed the right skin type, before thinking your solution choice was the wrong one. You can't go far wrong with the Summer Essence tbh, even if she was a red head with freckles & pale skin. My guess is her prep was not quite as it should be it's easy for her to complain about it as she is family - they are always the worst clients IMO!

I'm guessing your gun was actually spraying right (and has been regularly cleaned) & not having sporadic sprays (missing a bit) - I have a piece of couch roll in my hand just to check they spray is coming out right or even coming out at all when I think it may not be - during my spray tans.

If she never exposes her body to sunlight from the waist down there will be a difference in colour results no matter what solution you use,
also the fact that people shave their legs usually makes there skin dryer on that area,
also everyone's pH levels are different so it can take up to 24hrs before you see the true result,
the essence of summer will not be too much for her skin type as it can be used on any skin type,
did it look better after the full 24hrs ?

If she never exposes her body to sunlight from the waist down there will be a difference in colour results no matter what solution you use,
also the fact that people shave their legs usually makes there skin dryer on that area,
also everyone's pH levels are different so it can take up to 24hrs before you see the true result,
the essence of summer will not be too much for her skin type as it can be used on any skin type,
did it look better after the full 24hrs ?

it looks slightly better today, legs looks like they have settled down! just a bit disappointed that stomach and back did not develope into much but that might be more down to me not spraying enough!

Could be that you moved the gun quicker or was working further away from the body on those areas,hth :hug:

Could be that you moved the gun quicker or was working further away from the body on those areas,hth :hug:

i think so too, dont mean to be rude to my mother in law but i dont think im use to the larger lady yet!

Latest posts

Back