Tantrick has changed hands !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fliss

Reaction score
For all you Tantrick users out there....I found out yesterday that Mandy and her husband have sold Tantrick.
I tried to order some solution online yesterday and couldn't as the website was playing up and ended up having to ring instead.
I didn't get Emily as I usually did if I rang, just some strange voice who asked for my number and said they would ring back which they did late yesterday afternoon......it was all a bit odd to be honest.
The guy who rang me back introduced himself and said that he was the new owner of Tantrick.
He already owns a company wowproducts.co.uk and if you look on the website Tantrick is there.They already do a spray tanning solution called spray to go which I had never heard of,but which will be rebranded and sold alongside Tantrick according to the new owner.
I am a bit shocked to be honest and I hope Emily and all her fellow workers from Tantrick are ok.
I certainly didn't see that coming but will reserve judgement for the time being,but Mandy and Co will be a hard act to follow.

Really shocked to say the least:eek:

Thanks Sandi for that link I had never seen it before:irked:

Well this answers a few questions about what has been going lately with the contact points at Tantrick. Would be good to find out what exactly is going to change though.

Hi Fliss...its "that bloke" you spoke to on Friday when you ordered
your Tantrick liquid last week and yes I am,along with my wife , indeed the new proud owners of the Tantrick brand and yes we also own wow products and have both been in the beauty business for many years now.We were in fact working with spray tanning well before it hit the UK shores.
I do recall your constructive observations concerning the Tantrick branding which are very much apreciated and as discussed I can confirm that we would not at this stage consider changing the brand identity as we are extremely pleased with the work Mandy has done so far.
Unfortunately being a "bloke" I can only function properly doing one thing at a time (as my wife keeps reminding me) and that is that we are initially focusing on a smooth transition of ownership of the brand as well as ensuring a continuity of supply to all you Tantrick customers out there...
We are delighted that Mandy will remain as an integral part and a strong driving force working together with the wow factor team in taking Tantrick to the next level...we couldnt do it without either her or of course you guys out there ;0))
Hoping this further clarifies the current situation and we look forward to both supporting and working with you guys in making Tantrick the number one brand both here in the Uk as well as abroad.
Thanks a bunch

Let the training begin ;0))

Latest posts

Back