Testing Suntana Rapid

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love suntana! i havent gotten round to buying the rapid but in general the tans most definatly have such a lovely fade off. Im thinking even it its on for 2 hrs and your getting a 8% id be happy with something! Some people think they'll look like ross from friends heehee! Either way id be testing it out with my brand new maximist ultra mist! Im not fended off by the comments above im still gona try it and see if i generate a clientelle for it! xoxo

Girls - email us your delivery addresses - [email protected] first 20 get a litre of Rapid Tan in the post tomorrow. On the condition that you will give us your honest unbiased opinion once you've properly evaluated it ;0)

Girls - email us your delivery addresses - [email protected] first 20 get a litre of Rapid Tan in the post tomorrow. On the condition that you will give us your honest unbiased opinion once you've properly evaluated it ;0)

You can't say fairer than that.

Ok first off I used about 70 mil which is more than normal,and now you are giving free bottles when you won't let me return mine untill I test it more ,unimpressed is an understatement

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Ok first off I used about 70 mil which is more than normal,and now you are giving free bottles when you won't let me return mine untill I test it more ,unimpressed is an understatement

We asked you to properly evaluate the Rapid Tan and indicated that, if you were still dissatisfied with the product after the evaluation, we would send you the bottle of 8% that you've requested as a replacement. This is a fair request. However, as you as don't wish to do this we'll process your replacement regardless. We hope you find this gesture acceptable and would be grateful if you would email our customer support team - [email protected] if you need any further assistance

Last edited:
Done

As I stated earlier I also love Suntana however the rapid is not as good as its competitors. Suntana state it's not meant to be dark yet it stated 4+ hours development time for a dark tan which does not happen. I think Suntana should be taking on board all the constructive criticism we are trying to give them and look at the product instead of being quite rude back. The offer if a free 1l product is a nice gesture but I would assume people then sampling it will only write negative comments fuelling the negativity further. Why not take them onboard. Be more empathetic and refund people who have bought the product. As for samples I only purchased a 1l bottle as I was told samples would be a few weeks !! Was this a ploy to make people but it rather than get to try it first ! Very disappointed Suntana with the whole thing

As I stated earlier I also love Suntana however the rapid is not as good as its competitors. Suntana state it's not meant to be dark yet it stated 4+ hours development time for a dark tan which does not happen. I think Suntana should be taking on board all the constructive criticism we are trying to give them and look at the product instead of being quite rude back. The offer if a free 1l product is a nice gesture but I would assume people then sampling it will only write negative comments fuelling the negativity further. Why not take them onboard. Be more empathetic and refund people who have bought the product. As for samples I only purchased a 1l bottle as I was told samples would be a few weeks !! Was this a ploy to make people but it rather than get to try it first ! Very disappointed Suntana with the whole thing

Were glad you love our other products and sad that you didn't get on with this particular one. We are always mortified when someone is dissatisfied and will do everything in our power to resolve the issue.

With reference to refunds/replacements, 3 out of the 4 customers on here that have expressed their dissatisfaction have already contacted us through normal customer support channels and have either been refunded or had product replaced. I would respectfully ask that if you have any sales related issues that you call us or email us and we will extend the same courtesy to yourself.

We always take on board constructive criticism and are perfectly willing to tweak our formulations if our customers feel its necessary. The whole point of this exorcise, giving out lots of free product, is to gauge public opinion outside of our own focus group. We will listen and we will act if necessary

With regards to samples, to suggest we've held back giving samples out as some sort of ploy to make people buy is entirely inaccurate. We are an ethical company and we don't run our business that way

Also, please don't compare our product with other 'fast' tans. What we've done, is to formulate a completely different product, we could have added loads more DHA to accelerate the tanning process but we already have products that fit this billing, our Chocolate and Blackberry are our 'Dark' Tans. There was no point producing another.

We've amended the product description as i direct result of the feedback we've received and we hope that it will temper expectations, now reads;

Its finally here, a Rapid Tan that does what it supposed to do. A brand new formulation, allowing you to tan in as little as 1 hour. Its a fast developing solution designed for those customers who require a tan in a hurry. No more turning down last minute events!

This is a high performance tanning formula featuring Tan Control® a secret blend of ingredients with no parabens, alcohol DEA or TEA based preservatives. Let your client choose their colour depth as this solution works across all skin types. Infused with organic plant extracts, Suntana's Rapid tan is the ultimate in tanning technology and will fade better than most other brands on the market giving a realistic natural bronze colour. Available in the beautiful summer fragrance of strawberry-Vanilla. no DHA smell during the development time (as with other spray tans)

Tan Control
wash off after 1-2 hours for light/medium
wash off after 3-4 hours for medium
wash off after 4+ hours for darker results

Typically, the tan results will not be as dark as either our Chocolate or Blackberry solutions and is not intended to be thier replacement, this product is designed to develop quickly, so quickly that the results can often be seen minutes after the application. Unlike other so called 'fast' products which are basically a standard formulation with a ridiculously high percentage of DHA, Suntana's Rapid Tan is a completely new formulation with some very special ingredients, quite different from our other products. Clients will receive an almost instantaneous tan with beautiful natural tones and can leave the product on while they attend thier last minute event safe in the knowledge that they will never end up looking too dark by the end of it.

There are 5 more bottles which haven't been claimed yet, come on ladies, volunteers needed

There are 5 more bottles which haven't been claimed yet, come on ladies, volunteers needed

Hi - just sent you my details ! Thanks

I've just emailed you my details x

Can I get a refund then for the litre of rapid tan that I bought please? when I called Suntana the lady was very helpful and said she would send out another bottle of my choice - however it was only a small 200 ml bottle... I dont want to waste the rest of the rapid tan but im not going to risk my reputation in using it as the only 2 people I used it on both complained and were very unhappy with their colour.

Its a bit misleading when the bottle states it has 3 different shades when in reality the darkest shade is a mere 8%.

I absolutely love all the other % and rave about them all the time - just feel a bit let down with being stuck with a bottle of solution im not going to use.

Ok, we have our 20 volunteers, lines are now closed ;0)

Iv emailed you as I use your cherry solution all the time and would like to try the new rapid tan! 😊

Did I get my email in in time to be in that 20?

Can I get a refund then for the litre of rapid tan that I bought please? when I called Suntana the lady was very helpful and said she would send out another bottle of my choice - however it was only a small 200 ml bottle... I dont want to waste the rest of the rapid tan but im not going to risk my reputation in using it as the only 2 people I used it on both complained and were very unhappy with their colour.

Its a bit misleading when the bottle states it has 3 different shades when in reality the darkest shade is a mere 8%.

I absolutely love all the other % and rave about them all the time - just feel a bit let down with being stuck with a bottle of solution im not going to use.

Customer service issues can be dealt with far more effectively though the normal channels, please call us on 01772 696338 or email us - [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you

Suntana emailed me today & said there rapid tan isn't designed to be dark.. It's designed to be washed off quick, I've also had a look on www.suntana.com & it clearly states that it's not designed to be as dark as chocolate or blackberry but it has been designed to basically wash off quicker.

So if that's how it's being advertised then to be fair people should have read this up before purchasing & then wanting refunds.

I dont really see how suntana have done anything wrong., :confused:

Just my 2p's worth x

Suntana emailed me today & said there rapid tan isn't designed to be dark.. It's designed to be washed off quick, I've also had a look on www.suntana.com & it clearly states that it's not designed to be as dark as chocolate or blackberry but it has been designed to basically wash off quicker.

So if that's how it's being advertised then to be fair people should have read this up before purchasing & then wanting refunds.

I dont really see how suntana have done anything wrong., :confused:

Just my 2p's worth x

Agreed!

Latest posts

Back