Thank you, Doesn’t Seem Enough (please read)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacqui

Reaction score
As a lot of you know i have hit some rough times lately, i have tried to be strong and get on with life but tonight i finally cracked.

I came home from work at 7.30 p.m. to a Christmas card from Peterpan & some other Special Geeks.

Inside were donations from these Geeks to help us out........the truly amazing thing here is that I haven't even met some of them but they can find it in there heart to help us out.
I would love to name them all but I dont know there Geek names (how sad is that) and I'm not sure if they would appreciate me posting there real names.

Here is a small verse to tell you how I feel.

It Doesn’t Seem Enough
I want to tell you "Thank you,"
But it doesn’t seem enough.
Words don’t seem sufficient--

"Blah, blah" and all that stuff.

Please know I have deep feelings
About your generous act.
I really appreciate your help;
You’re all special, and that’s a fact!
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

bless - glad we could help you out flower - there are always wonderful geeks here to help each other out - if we ask - we get

this is to the geeks that helped jacqui out

THANK YOU SO MUCH - IT MEANT A LOT TO ME TOO

It was my very pleasure to help....what are friends for. I hope and wish that you have a nice Christmas and that 2008 is good for you...:hug:

Glynis...your a angel :hug: xx

Thanks Angie,
:hug:

Speaking from experience lol...
you are all angels..

And I doubt very much theres another website as helpful and close or as friendly as ours ...

angie, glynis , you both mean the world to me...as many others on here do..
awwwww Do I reeeealy have to cry again :cry:
:green:

Jacqui it really makes you see the TRUE meaning of christmas doesnt it hun xxxxxxxxxx

Speaking from experience lol...
you are all angels..

And I doubt very much theres another website as helpful and close or as friendly as ours ...

angie, glynis , you both mean the world to me...as many others on here do..
awwwww Do I reeeealy have to cry again :cry:
:green:

Jacqui it really makes you see the TRUE meaning of christmas doesnt it hun xxxxxxxxxx

Here here have a great christmas:hug::hug::hug:

You are more than welcome hun I would like to wish you all the very best and have a great Christmas:hug:
Glynis you are truly an angel in disguise to be so concerned about another when you have your own problems shows what kind of person you are:hug:

group hug everyone?:hug:

What a beautiful thing to do, and I'm honoured to be surrounded by such beautiful people:!:

Sorry to hear you've had hard times hun. I haven't kept up to date as I used to do, demands on schedules and all that.
I do hope things get easier, and please accept giant hugs from across the great big pond :hug::hug::hug:

(and geeks, please pm me the next time you do something like this and count me in!!!:smack:)

Whats this time of year for "Sharing, Caring & giving"
Have a good one. It makes my heart swell when I read some of the kind acts on this site. I am loving being a part of this wonderful community.

:hug::hug::hug:

Your welcome chuck, just glad to have helped.:) Hope 2008 brings you lots of smiles:smack: :smack: and happiness!!:) :)
CAZ X

heart-warming:hug:

Latest posts

Back