That time again!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paula1973

Reaction score
Ok here we go again, it's comp practice time,one hand of sculpts ( the index and middle r a bit too short) and one hand of t& o, What do ya think??
Love Paula xxxx

Paula, they are beautiful. I can see the line of light they all talk about.

I'm no expert but I think they are a bit too wide at the free edge. D'ya know what I mean? Not quite straight up the sides. HTH. xxxx

I think they look fab....on both hands, but particularly the sculpted, I would say the middle and index fingers both look like they could do with being narrowed in a little, the sidewalls, I mean to make the nails look longer and slimmer, do you know what I mean? (the free edge?)....looking goood girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fiona wallace said:
I think they look fab....on both hands, but particularly the sculpted, I would say the middle and index fingers both look like they could do with being narrowed in a little, the sidewalls, I mean to make the nails look longer and slimmer, do you know what I mean? (the free edge?)....looking goood girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm laughing at you Fiona because it's so difficult to explain in writing isn't it?

fiona wallace said:
Yep know what you mean, those two ended up a bit shorter than the rest so look a bit stumpy and wide compared to the others
P xx

They look gorgeous though, well done paula:D

Yep know what you mean, those two ended up a bit shorter than the rest so look a bit stumpy and wide compared to the others

They are looking good, with perfect clarity but they could look better!

You all know by now, that if you thin the tip WAY down prior to adhesion, you can get a much thinner and whiter end result because you have more room for product. OK Think Same principal ... If you cut out your lower arch prior to adhesion, then by the time you add the product, the nails will look MUCH sleeker and thinner at the free edge. These nails could look so much slimmer.

Remember that white emphasizes EVERYTHING ... length, width and even thickness so you must think to remove as much of the bulk as you can PRIOR to putting on the product so that you then get the thinnest result.

Also can I comment that your finished shine must be MUCH shinier ... these are only half way there for shine.
Tweak these two areas and you are there!:) Good Job.

the standard seems really high for competing i can only admire you guys for getting to this level. Your nails look fab by the way, saying that i am by no means anywhere near the level you are. Still, i'll keep plugging away and one day....

I keep looking at all the gorgeous nails on here and in mags and wish i could produce work like that, it is just so difficult. All glory to those who have achieved this level.

Latest posts

Back