Thats it, I'm going-CND course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise1989

Reaction score
Every post i look at says how good CND courses are so iv decided to start again and save up to go there so when did you go and what are your experiances and whos planning on going

Good plan! I went 2 weeks ago and did a conversion course. The education is fantastic- everyone is so knowledgable and the products are fabulous! Enjoy :)

Every post i look at says how good CND courses are so iv decided to start again and save up to go there so when did you go and what are your experiances and whos planning on going

I am nearing the end of my cnd complete course and tbh I don't want it to end! Loved every minute of it and have learned sooo much! The educators are fab! You will not be disappointed! Worth every single penny! Go for it!:hug:

I've taken a few CND courses and I have nothing but good things to say about them. Top notch all the way.

Congrats...keep us posted! :D

I really want to do a CND course but it's really far from me :(

Amy- Creative Academy is in Dublin and there are educators dotted around too so worth contacting and seeing what's nearest. Plus Ireland is small, it's never more than a couple of hours drive, unless you go from the furthest north to furthest south! All those new motorways are the one good thing we got out of the boom!
It's most definitely worth the journey.

Latest posts

Back