The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've all convinced me to give this a go!
Really struggling to lose my baby belly and excess pudding nearly 18 months on!
First day done, legs shaking like jelly only 29 more to go ooooh er.
Fingers crossed I'll be back in my Crop top in no time. :)

Went zumba last night for the 1st time and LOVED it!! Be interested to follow you on this though I hear the reviews are really good! x

Day one is a shock to the system! Well done, it does get better and quickly. :)

Well done :D

As Nicole said, it does get easier :) xxx

That jillian woman is a nutter. I hadn't realised quite how unfit I was! The longest 20 minutes of my life (with the exception of child birth!) Hoping tomorrow will be easier..! X

That jillian woman is a nutter. I hadn't realised quite how unfit I was! The longest 20 minutes of my life (with the exception of child birth!) Hoping tomorrow will be easier..! X

I promise it goes quicker lol by day 3 onwards the time flys by :) x

Good for you! You can start today by watching it on YouTube :D x

Oh. my. god. I copied the you tube video...... my 2 year old and 9 month old were rolling around the floor laughing at me :( Crikey I'm so unfit!!!!! Xx

Oh. my. god. I copied the you tube video...... my 2 year old and 9 month old were rolling around the floor laughing at me :( Crikey I'm so unfit!!!!! Xx

Haha well done! At least that's day 1 over with! :D
They won't be laughing when you're strutting around in your bikini on hol ;) x

they ain't coming ;) a whole week child free, in the sun, with friends, and alcohol, and no stresses.
Don't get me wrong I love my babies to bits and ill miss them before we are even on the plane but I cannot wait!!! Lol

Ooo I think I might have to join .... I randomly do some fitness thing for a bit then get bored and move on but I might manage 30 days with some encouragement lol

Was thinking of ordering this.....think you've all scared me off now haha....
Sounds like your all doing well...I'm so unfit,not sure I'd have the willpower lol xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Wow.... Day 5 complete... I Feel fabulous ladies! Not even a recovery time needed (obviously I was still very out of breath during haha) I have noticed such a difference in my endurance like Jillian says you will by day 5 :)

Anyone thinking of giving this a go, please do !!! You will love it (ok, you might hate it and Jillian whilst doing it) but you'll be so pleased you've tried it :)

Roll on the next 25 days :D xxx

Excellent!

I was unsure if I was going to do it tomorrow after being up from 0500 am, but will stick with it now you have seen such good results from day five.

Well done!

Excellent!

I was unsure if I was going to do it tomorrow after being up from 0500 am, but will stick with it now you have seen such good results from day five.

Well done!

Ah thanks hun!

Do it in the morning hun, makes you feel great, I'm done and dusted by 6am :) just couldn't today as I wasn't well :( so I HAD to do it tonight! I am determined I am not going to miss a single day, I have made a bet with my fella (who as I said before, will buy me a dress if I stick with it EVERY DAY) and my mum (who will pay for me to have a shrinking violet body wrap If I do it EVERY DAY)! So I am not missing it at all haha

Here also helps me, as I know I've got to come on here and update everyone lol

Xxx

Well.... Day 6 = complete! I'm definitely noticing a difference now :) x

I will start today straight after work

Once I buy it I'm in too :)

Only started yesterday, omg what a killer lol I hurt all over but felt great after (once I'd got my breath back)! Really gonna try hard not to miss a day, it helps so much reading everyone else posts :)

Ps (to much info alert) star-jumps after child birth are not good :( think I need some tenna lady's lol x

Day 5 today. 25 to go both looking forward and dreding stage two :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Day 5 today. 25 to go both looking forward and dreding stage two :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hmmmmm I have 4 days left until level 2 and I'm getting a little scared as I'm still not great at push ups lol
X

Latest posts

Back