The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I woke up aching today off day one. Just done day two and still can't manage those crunches. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I woke up aching today off day one. Just done day two and still can't manage those crunches. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I promise you they will get a bit easier and you will realised after maybe day three that you're not sore after :D xxx

i'm still sore from day one and i haven't even done day 2,3 or 4! :lol: i remember this pain from last time! i'm starting again tomorrow as my dads away on holiday so i won't get anymore 'earthquake' jokes! x

i'm still sore from day one and i haven't even done day 2,3 or 4! :lol: i remember this pain from last time! i'm starting again tomorrow as my dads away on holiday so i won't get anymore 'earthquake' jokes! x

Lol. I heard from a friend that if you had a break after day 1, you will be in pain for a while, but if you fight through it and do the DVD every day then your body gets used to it and recovers very quickly. I only had two days of pain and even that wasn't too bad, I was still able to walk lol. I think I will be in pain again when I start level 2 haha x

You have inspired me to start the shred tomorrow morning...thanks girls!

I've booked a holiday to Florida in January and i have a good bit of weight to lose, so i'm feeling motivated. So far i've just been working on my diet and i've lost 7lb in 4 weeks, which i'm pleased with.

Really need a flatter belly though haha.

Some of you girls are flying along! I'll post tomorrow and let you know how day 1 went...if i can lift my arms to type, lol.

P.S. I got my dvd in tesco's for £5 a little while ago, but my local one still has them, so i guess it depends on your location. Doing it by youtube sounds like a good idea though xx

wow its on youtube? No excuse now... :/ lol x

Day 2 done.......woke up aching........still aching!
Can feel muscles in places I didn't know I had muscles, struggling to sit on the toilet, get downstairs and change gear driving!
Best workout I've found in a longgggg time :)

Just done my day 2 also thought I wouldn't be able to handle it as I Hurt so much from yesterday but surprisingly it was a tiny bit easier than yesterday :)

Day 2 done. Ouch. But I managed! X

I have pains in places I didn't think there was any muscles after yesterday lol x

Day one completed! I feel great! Apart from wanting to punch my tele when jillian was like 'I know this burns' grrr! Haha! Roll on the next 29 days! I feel weak but great at the same time!!

Finally got round to starting. I'm dripping with sweat, I stink, and I'm bright red ! Dot worry I'm getting a shower but had to post first while I catch my breath!

An update since doing day 2 this morning. I've seized up! I'm struggling to walk up and down stairs and walking like a duck with my bum stuck out. Can't imagine how I'm going to manage to do this again in the morning...I won't be able to move! X

Enjoy the burn!! Haha!!

Oh I am as weak as a kitten after doing that!

Haha is it a bit sick that I like it when it hurts? I like to "feel it burn" haha! I love the fact that jillian dishes out all of the orders but doesn't do half of it lol, I could do it pretty well if I done that too :D

Roll on day 7 tomorrow :) x

I love the feeling! Its bad I know, but I feel like Iv had a real workout!! I think in a few days I'll have to mute the tele and put my music on! Hearing the same thing for 10 days will drive me mad!! Haha!! :)

I don't know what happened yesterday, but it wasn't good.

That's a lie, I do know what happened. Chips and ice cream is what happened and being too tired after an early shift.

I'm not very happy with myself right now.:rolleyes:

I may have to ban you GlamourEyes11 !

You make me feel so guilty every time I see this thread :eek:

I got caught up in your frenzy, and sent off for this DVD the day you started this thread got it the next day !
It is still in its wrapper :o

My intention being to do it every morning before work, but I log on here and end up moving threads, sending PM's and checking the overnight reports...and before I know it it's breakfast time and off to work!!

If I am honest, I only work 3 days a week though!
I am just scared to open it, although it would help if people posted in the right forums, played nice and didn't spam lol then I would have more time in the mornings :biggrin:

I will start it Monday....honest!

You are safe until then Glamoureyes11 !

Trying to motivate myself for day 3
:-/

Latest posts

Back