The after The Event, Geek meet/spa day/talking shop day!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have to have been at the event or could I tag along to meet you all ? X

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

Tempting,very tempting.

Tempting,very tempting.

You know you want to! So you must and bring those other two with you! It will be a proper laugh!

I'm in too! X

Do you have to have been at the event or could I tag along to meet you all ? X

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

no hun you dont have to have been at the event xx

But you lot are a bad influence on me.

I know you'll sit on me and forceably pour bacardi down my neck!!

Again.,

Sounds like fun :)

Sounds very tempting to me a weekend/evening talking nails/ beauty again how heaven lol

Count me in too (depending on dates) x

And me!!!! :0))

keli if i promise not to be sick again, can we be roomies??? Or get a triple of emily can join us?

H xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

But you lot are a bad influence on me.

I know you'll sit on me and forceably pour bacardi down my neck!!

Again.,

Rinn, i would never do that to you cousin:wink2::wink2: how could you think such a thing lol!! in fact i think you could show all of us a thing or two xxx

ive been looking ladies and we could stay at either a spa which would be around £120pp including breakfast, lunch and dinner and spa including a treatment

OR

we could stay at another Village hotel and get hotel and dinner with use of swimming pool/gym etc for £94 per room so £47pp

Rinn, i would never do that to you cousin:wink2::wink2: how could you think such a thing lol!! in fact i think you could show all of us a thing or two xxx

ive been looking ladies and we could stay at either a spa which would be around £120pp including breakfast, lunch and dinner and spa including a treatment

OR

we could stay at another Village hotel and get hotel and dinner with use of swimming pool/gym etc for £94 per room so £47pp

Wow! That are good deals, where/what are these spas? Are those prices based on certain times/months? X

And me!!!! :0))

keli if i promise not to be sick again, can we be roomies??? Or get a triple of emily can join us?

H xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Lol....of course, no problems at all xxxxx

I for one need the cheap option Souz!

I think the cheaper option would give us more time to chat!!

the cheaper option we would meet up in the afternoon sometime to chill etc and have to be back and down for dinner at 7/8

whereas the other option is from 9/10am in the morning so we would have all day to chill and be pampered, have lunch and then go and get ready for dinner

Wow! That are good deals, where/what are these spas? Are those prices based on certain times/months? X

emma, one is in northamptonshire and on in london and both rates are available until end of the year...i am already going to the northampton one with the girls sometime over the summer x

Is it whittlebury hall souz? I'm easy whatever the majority want x

Latest posts

Back