The after The Event, Geek meet/spa day/talking shop day!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed the event, but would love to still meet everyone how exciting :)

Ahhhh I missed the event too (seeing as my brother was very inconsiderate and had a 30th birthday. .. cheek!!!) But I would love to come a) if I can sleep in my shrinking violet until then to enable me to face my fear of swimwear and giving people nightmares bleeeuuurrgh! Lol and b) if I'm free :)and c) if I'm welcome ;) hehe xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Ok so who's up for a meet,,we need to get a date sorted and a place so we can start booking!

I vote for Dublin!

Cousin you are funny!!

Cool I'm in! I suppose the pick the most central place. I'm right 'down South' in Kent...who's the furthest away??

I'm Yorkshire! But up for a meet :) if I'm welcome, and if I'm free! X

I'd love to come along if I can. I work on my own in my salon so would to meet similar minded peeps xx

Cool I'm in! I suppose the pick the most central place. I'm right 'down South' in Kent...who's the furthest away??

I'm in Kent too definitely up for a meet possible organise a few in different areas ? :) xx

Sounds good I am also in Kent

Come ladies, where abouts are you all and we can hopefully sort something xx

I'm in Kent too :D

Newport South Wales :-( x

Near tunbridge wells in Kent :)

It's going to be ve hard to please everyone but I think a hotel that is off a motorway and near a train station for those who want to get the train is the best thing to suit all...I suggest Watford/elstree as its sort of in middle for north and south geeks....there is a village hotel in elstree and a jury's inn in Watford...I believe you can get three people in a room in jury's inn so would be cheaper

Jury's inn work out about £90 aroom and three can share parking and breakfast is extra...no pool etc

Or

Village hotel elstree is about 90 a room for two sharing including breakfast and parking , pool and spa facilities

Last edited:
Hi Souz, I've had a quick look and the village hotel is by far the better hotel as it has spa facilities etc. They are lovely hotels so IMHO so I'd prefer that one....what does everyone else think?

Forgot to say I think location is spot on for all x

I'm up for this :) But I will not be baring my bod in the spa. I can sit around drinking G & T whilst you all do that ;) lol xxx

P.S. I couldn't go to the event... am I invited? :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back