The after The Event, Geek meet/spa day/talking shop day!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are they both called?
On a selfish note, living in Essex, I would prefer the London one x

What are they both called?
On a selfish note, living in Essex, I would prefer the London one x

Selfish lol.... I too would prefer London 😉😉 xxxx

Sounds like such fun, and I would love to join in. But as some of you know... I may be slightly busy with something else at the end of the year, so I'll have to miss this one.
Maybe the one after... Xx

I selfishly would prefer Northamptonshire

Sounds like such fun, and I would love to join in. But as some of you know... I may be slightly busy with something else at the end of the year, so I'll have to miss this one.
Maybe the one after... Xx

Woo hoo xxxx hope you're well xxxxxx

How about Dublin?:D

Hell now there's a plan! I'm not sure my liver could cope but now that's very tempting!

Hell now there's a plan! I'm not sure my liver could cope but now that's very tempting!

thats definitely not a cheaper option helen!!

And me!!!! :0))

keli if i promise not to be sick again, can we be roomies??? Or get a triple of emily can join us?

H xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Yes please!! :))

Xxx

Oh dear, I've killed the thread ;)

Xxx

Ooh, that sounds like fun, but I'd be shy to even ask to come. You lot seem all such good buddies! :hug:

Ooh, that sounds like fun, but I'd be shy to even ask to come. You lot seem all such good buddies! :hug:

Claire you are very welcome...that is when i get around to organising something for definite!!....and you will know me !!x

Whoop! We're in Scratch this month girls! In particular, there is a gorgeous pic of the back of my head!! ;) x

Whoop! We're in Scratch this month girls! In particular, there is a gorgeous pic of the back of my head!! ;) x

LOL...I saw that and posted it on FB....nice pic of the back of my head too!!

Are we nearer to setting a date or venue for our get together (always cool to have something to look forward to!) 😜😜

Would love to meet you lovely geeks :) let me know details when finalised xx

Can you put the pic on here? I want to see the back of my head! ;)

Claire you are very welcome...that is when i get around to organising something for definite!!....and you will know me !!x

I have a feeling I will definitely know you by then ;) xx

Latest posts

Back