The Brits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathie!

Reaction score
Best Live Act....Muse ...yay!!!
Best International Breakthrough Band - Orson
British Breakthrough - Frutellis
Best British Male Solo Artist - James Morrison...I wanted Lemar
Best International Solo Artist - Justin Timberlake
Best British Female - Amy Winehouse
Best International Female Solo Artist - Nelly Futardo
Best British Group - Arctic Monkeys ....I was torn between these and Muse!!
Best International Album - The Killers
Best International Band - The Killers
Best British Single - Take That
Best British Album - Arctic Monkeys.

Doesn't seem Russell is going down too well...........

Come ON Lily!! xx

Orson....Best International Breakthrough Band.........Laim told me that so it could be wrong lol!

Yup....James Morrison Best Male

Russell useless, why hasn't Robbie or George won owt yet. Hope take that do or maybe I'm too old for all this cause bar from sissor sisters dont know owt. hehe

Come ON Lily!! xx

i don't like russell brand

never have and never will

i think he is awful

I'm too old for all this ....they all sounds the same and look awful !!

sound like ma and pa !!

don't like this piss take of robbie either ! bad taste

sound like ma and pa !!

don't like this piss take of robbie either ! bad taste
Well Robbie hasn't had too much press recently. Satire and comedy go hand in hand.

Come ON Lily!! xx

At least he's not on par with fleetwood and fox . . . .

And I second COME ON LILY!

soz but robbie just had megga tour and that not press!!! He's the best went to see him this time and great show man never showed any problems. compared with what bring songs out now he's on top

I don't like Russell Brand but i thought he was good tonight very few with his wit and delivery about.

Just about collapsed when I realised Red Hot Chili Peppers were doing the Brits but Anthony was gorgeous as usual:lol:

OMG! Take That won best single??????? Bless 'em.:Love:

sound like ma and pa !!

you and me both babes...you cant dance to it or sing along.....bring back kajagoogoo........:lol:

Russell brand was great, Amy Winehouse, Oasis and Chillies on form.
Personally I couldn't give two hoots for such a manufactured band as Take That and Robbie is on his way out anyway. its nice to see real bands playing their instruments and writing their own music.

I also thought Russell went down like a led balloon.......

I cant do with manufature bands that dont write or play any instruments........

Best single should have been Cars by Snow Patrol............

Lily Allen is rubbish.............Amy Whinehouse has far more talent!

The Killers were fab.............Just love them.........

Oasis didnt seem on form to me, Liam didnt sound his usual self at all.........

All in all i thought it was ok.........not the best but not a bad show at all......

Amanda

you and me both babes...you cant dance to it or sing along.....bring back kajagoogoo........:lol:

LMAO - altogether now - Too shydy shy, hush hush idywhy!!! :green:

OMG Jac, I dreamt about Anthony, only he was about 4'6" :eek: - still gorge though!!!

I only watched for about half an hour,but Amy Winehouse is fab !

That Russel bloke is pants imo !

Is Russell Brand the one who looks like he's slept on his hair and never brushed it?

If so, IMO he's a pain in the arse. He did my head in! I didn't get half his jokes, infact I am still trying to figure out what he was talking about today:eek: .

Definitely not keen, great to see the Chillies playing though. That will be the next gig I go to, bet they're great live.

teri x:hug:

Russell Brand went down like a lead balloon. Hope everyone realises how he doesn't match up to his hype!!!

Sorry Cathie...I wanted James Morrison to win.....he should have got best album too.
I am still desperately trying to get tickets to see him this Sunday in Glasgow!!!

So happy I could smi..i...ile...that Lily Allen got nothing... I hope her 15 minutes are up. Although she does wear nice frocks!!

Amy Winehouse was great, she has talent!!

Jac....Take That were singing LIVE and were great, Gary Barlow writes all there songs...so I no longer consider them a manufactured band...I think they have quite good credibility now....LOVE the new video for their single Shine...like a Busby Berkeley musical!!!

I was so disappointed in Oasis.....they should just dump Liam and let Noel sing everything.

Loved the Fratellis, walking up with a bottle of Irn Bru in hand to get their award, and thanking their Ma & Da!!!!
'Mon the Scots!!!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back