The competition in your town

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is one other person besides me .......the nearest nail salons besides us are 20 min away.....so not much compitition my way ....

Too many NSS to mention, although there isn't one in the high street where I work. Salon across the road who do nails and beauty.....the hair salon across the road did nails for about 3 weeks, but that didn't last, loads of mobiles.

I'm busy busy busy, so I don't worry about the competition, I'm confident in what I do....not the best in the world, but confident!

I live in quite a large villagec - infact i have a feeling its the largest village in England (london Colney), anyway, there is one salon which offers Bio and manis/pedis, then I have a feeling ther may be 3/4 mobile techs, but I have never heard of them or seen them advertise etc so i dont know what they do.
Hopefully with all my advertising i will get really busy!!!:green:

There is loads of salons in my area, a few nail bars but more beauty/nail salons, hairdressers/nails. I work in the town centre and there are 2 NSS salons and im sorry to say that at least one of them is always busy. But to be honest it dosent really bother me cos since moving to a new salon i have been almost always booked up (yah) and have had quite alot of people from the NSS salon coming to me, and they always say "ooh it feels like im having a treatment, rather than being rushed and it dosent hurt" to which i can re-educate them on how nails are professionally done, without any unprofessional backstabbing. sorry if ive gone off track!
I used to be bothered about competition but now it dosent really bother me in fact i think its healthy to have competition and it would be nice to have someone i could recommend when im booked up etc and likewise.

Competition is good but I wish more of my competition were good LOL.

I just keep my head down and get on with it and not worry about what others are doing.
This is so true. I don't have alot of competition, but there are a few around & I don't have a whole lot of respect for any of them. I get very sick of the nonsense they tell people. Alot of the time when I take on clients that have been to the others, they think I'm just trying to sell them something when I tell them how important it is to use cuticle oil because nobody else ever has.

Latest posts

Back