The Delights of the Bucket Bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercedes69

Reaction score
in a house, in a wood, a little old man by the win
Due to another thread... this little beauty came up again...( the Bucket bag )

with that thread going offside a little...

I thought it would be nice to come here and give your positive only views on the Bucket Bag....

There have been some new Geeks of late and they might not know about this fabulous product. I know some of you use a trolley and other equipment, which is great....but I love my bucket bag and I want to share my love :lol:

5813d1203785721-beauty-trolley-do-i-buy-bags.jpg

I don't actually call it a Bucket bag...I call it my Tardis...
as that is exactly what it is...!!!

It fits everything in and more...if you should need more room have two of them...after all you have two shoulders...:D

You can see everything at a glance...

The pockets on the outside fit all those little bits and pieces....and is great for polishes/enamels/adhesives/tubes/brushes

I won't go on any more...the benefits are plentiful...but I will share...

So who else has a bucket bag?
How do you use yours?

God Jo you could get a job on the shopping channels hun, could just see you demoing it :lol:

No I don't have one I have my pink trolley :hug:

God Jo you could get a job on the shopping channels hun, could just see you demoing it :lol:

No I don't have one I have my pink trolley :hug:

But in addition to your lovely pink trolley you should have a bucket bag....
it can sit nicely on top of your trolley with your necessities to hand at a glance !!!!

(I used to have the top product sales in my W.W meetings Fi.... I couldn't half sell those chocolate bars!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:)

:lol::lol::lol: are you on comission hun?

:lol::lol::lol: are you on comission hun?

pmsl...unfortunately no...but when I love something I just have to share :lol:

I'm the same with Solar Oil...

and Tupperware!!!!

I like the look of this, I use my silver case and it's drives me mad when I have to riffle through it to find the acrylic colours I want!

Must say though I'm not overly keen on the name "bucket bag"- it reminds me a bit of something you'd have by your bed when you've had a few too many and I don't think you'd want to see into it then lol :eek:

I like the look of this, I use my silver case and it's drives me mad when I have to riffle through it to find the acrylic colours I want!

Must say though I'm not overly keen on the name "bucket bag"- it reminds me a bit of something you'd have by your bed when you've had a few too many and I don't think you'd want to see into it then lol :eek:

It could be one of its many uses...:wink2:

but you can call it what you like...mine is 'Tardis'

Bella bag is a nice name for it...
and you wouldn't have to rifle through it...because you could have your acrylic colours where you can see them at a glance... and everything else you need...!!!

I have the large sized Bucket Bag and I love it, it is a bit like a Tardis and it has LOADS of room in it.

I've just opened my bag to have a look at what's in there, here goes:
In the outside pockets I have pre-ripped off forms, cuticle eraser, lint free pads, Hands Down pads, buffers/abrasives, adhesive, Nail Fresh and leave a couple of pockets spare.
On the inside section I have all of my gel pots, fibreglass kit, some enamels, basecoat, top coat, leather tool roll (incl my brushes), 2 hand towels, diary, folded kitchen roll/towel, box of tips, bottle of acetone (for enamel removal), Scrubfresh, Cool Blue, Solar Speed Spray, SOlar Oil, plush brush, spray tool sanitiser AND a cuddly toy :wink2:
I could fit more in there too as it's not full :eek: I keep my Brisa lamp in a separate bag.

Would I be without my Bucket Bag? Never!!!

I am greedy and have both sizes....:lol:

Yep I definitely like the sound of this, where can I get one from?

I'd love one of each size but unfortunately cant afford them just now. At the moment I have a case which seemed like a good idea at the time but its fiddly to fit much in and I have tons of stuff stood everywhere else. My dining room corners and dresser look like a very unruly beauty store!​

aha .... I knew if the carrot was dangled...:lol:

Sweet Squared do them...0845 210 6060

I'd love one of each size but unfortunately cant afford them just now. At the moment I have a case which seemed like a good idea at the time but its fiddly to fit much in and I have tons of stuff stood everywhere else. My dining room corners and dresser look like a very unruly beauty store!​

They are not expensive for what they are...but when you can afford one make it top of your list...

I have a 3 tier trolley...but I find I just put more and more junk in there...sweet wrappers...etc lol

The bags are so neat...and you keep them neat because visually you can see if they are not!!!

You can even run with a Bucket Bag...something I cannot do with my trolley...it comes apart!!!! Ask me how I know :lol:

You can even run with a Bucket Bag...something I cannot do with my trolley...it comes apart!!!! Ask me how I know :lol:

Ok this I want to hear, will check back when I get back from the school bus :lol:

I noticed Geeg uses one..........If its good enough for Geeg, its good enough for me!!

aha .... I knew if the carrot was dangled...:lol:

Sweet Squared do them...0845 210 6060

Thanks for that, I'll give them a bell when I've got some spare pennies.

I noticed Geeg uses one..........If its good enough for Geeg, its good enough for me!!

oi I use one...is that not good enough????? :lol:

Only joking...:hug:

It doesn't matter on your brand or anything like that....whatever your brand or system....I just think this is a great way of transporting your products...

You don't even have to use it for nail products either....I remember when I was going on TV a make-up artist used a very similar one!!! I liked hers...and I love mine xxxxxx

I almost wish I was mobile again, so I had the need for one :cry:

jojo... r u telling porkies look cool again.... tv!! honestly :lol: get back 2 QVC aswell!! awesome sales lady! xxxx

Jo ....you should be sales rep ....you would get top marks....well presented and worded...thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back