The Delights of the Bucket Bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oi I use one...is that not good enough????? :lol:

Only joking...:hug:

It doesn't matter on your brand or anything like that....whatever your brand or system....I just think this is a great way of transporting your products...

You don't even have to use it for nail products either....I remember when I was going on TV a make-up artist used a very similar one!!! I liked hers...and I love mine xxxxxx

I'm still waiting for the full story................ :lol:

jojo... r u telling porkies look cool again.... tv!! honestly :lol: get back 2 QVC aswell!! awesome sales lady! xxxx

Moi Porkies???? never...

I have been on tv a few times as it happens...:lol:

and Laura want to know the best time...it was on the Harbour Beach at Tenby...which has just reminded me of a story I can put on SJ's thread....

anyway I digress... do you think I can apply to QVC ?
Demonstrate my Tardis???? :lol:

SJ...you don't have to be mobile for one...it makes a great bag for childrens toys/stationary ( all those pens around the outside )/make-up..../ transportable storage.....

i'm interested now ! does the bag have compartments inside ?

I'm still waiting for the full story................ :lol:

you mean with my trolley?

Well it isn't a huge story lol...
the reason I know they come apart is because mine has done it many times...the whole caboodle....on the street...down stairs...
I am usually just left holding a handle...!!! :lol:

It is great for storage...just not for transportation...

i'm interested now ! does the bag have compartments inside ?

The compartments are on the outside all the way around...lovely and deep and nice and secure...

the inside is a huge open space for your bigger items....

the larger bag has a lid...the smaller is 'open plan' :lol:

Ohhhhh I want one, where can I get them?

oi I use one...is that not good enough????? :lol:

Only joking...:hug:

It doesn't matter on your brand or anything like that....whatever your brand or system....I just think this is a great way of transporting your products...

You don't even have to use it for nail products either....I remember when I was going on TV a make-up artist used a very similar one!!! I liked hers...and I love mine xxxxxx

well Jo, obviously the main reason I want one is because you have one, that goes without saying :lol:. I'm not mobile any more though so I dont know what I would do with it. I might take my sandwiches to the salon in it (could put carrot sticks in the side pockets)

I actually prefer my tool box from b&q lmao wink wink

I actually prefer my tool box from b&q lmao wink wink

Lell you are so naughty....you can always put your Bucket Bag on top of your B&Q box...!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got a bucket bag after a thread i started asking what was the best form of storeage for my nail products. Geeg soooo talked me into it and i havent looked back since...its fantastic!!!!
I have all my enhancement products inside and all my enamels around the outside so i can see them easily ......great product.
However I do believe the sweets will be cursing you when they are over ridden with calls for them.....OMG...what if they run out??!!!!!!
here is the link for the thread:
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/62512-nail-tech-carry-cases.html

Damn I missed that thread Sian or else I would have put my oar in :lol:
Think I was in the UK then....

If they do run out...then no-one is having mine :eek:
I would fight tooth and nail before anyone took it from me...:D

I actually never realised a bucket bag ever existed...:eek::confused::lol:

You see !!! My work isn't done...!!!

Gabi you have to have one...thats it...you need one :lol: xxxxxx

Damn I missed that thread Sian or else I would have put my oar in :lol:
Think I was in the UK then....

If they do run out...then no-one is having mine :eek:
I would fight tooth and nail before anyone took it from me...:D

er yes...you most definatly would have had your say if you had seen iti do NOT doubt that for one second, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well now thanks to someone who seemed to think a fishing tackle box was more appropriate and more professional and thanks to Mercedes69 ... the whole freakin world knows about the Bucket bag!!

Well now thanks to someone who seemed to think a fishing tackle box was more appropriate and more professional and thanks to Mercedes69 ... the whole freakin world knows about the Bucket bag!!

:lol::lol::lol: oops!!!

But like I say...I think they are great :wink2:

pmsl...unfortunately no...but when I love something I just have to share :lol:

I'm the same with Solar Oil...

and Tupperware!!!!
Oohh , I love 'Tupperware" . Lovin' the 'Bucket Bag' , I gotta get me one of them !!!!!!:)

Now I really want a bucket bag. How come we miss out on all the good stuff.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got a bucket bag after a thread i started asking what was the best form of storeage for my nail products. Geeg soooo talked me into it and i havent looked back since...its fantastic!!!!
I have all my enhancement products inside and all my enamels around the outside so i can see them easily ......great product.
However I do believe the sweets will be cursing you when they are over ridden with calls for them.....OMG...what if they run out??!!!!!!
here is the link for the thread:
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/62512-nail-tech-carry-cases.html

I THINK WHAT YOU REALLY MEAN TO SAY HERE IS THAT GEEG INFORMED YOU OF

ALL THE MANY FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF HAVING A BUCKET BAG (PERHAPS BOUQUET BAG

WOULD BE A BETTER NAME) AND YOU WERE TOTALLY INSPIRED TO PURCHASE ONE FOR

YOURSELF. I'M SURE THAT'S WHAT YOU MEANT!!

Latest posts

Back