The edge L&P what do you think of it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairep10

Reaction score
Hi
I'm booked in to do a L&P course next week using the Edge, not seen anyone talk about it only creative,ez flow. So whats it like? As most nail tech sites sell it.
C*

Hiya, I havent used the l&p but i did use the gel, it was sold to me from one of these sites with no experiance in nails at all. I made a right hash of it, i didnt like the gel and so got some training from Creative and now use Brisa which is great.

Hope you get some help with your l&p question though, xxx

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE JUST HAD ON MY NAILS I PUT IT ON MYSELF TO JUST TRY IT OUT GOT IT FROM A FRIEND. IT WAS STILL ON 3 WEEKS LATER AND I HAVE BEEN PAINTING THE HOUSE SO HANDS HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF ALL SORTS OF THINGS LOL!

I WAS QUITE PLEASED NO LIFTING OR ANYTHING AND I DID NOT EVEN LOOK AFTER THEM.

MAYBE THIS IS JUST A ONE OFF BUT I ENDED UP SOAKING THEM OFF A FEW DAYS AGO AS I HAD NO TIME TO DO INFILS MY HOUSE HAS TAKEN OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS.

CAZ XXX
clairep10 said:
Hi
I'm booked in to do a L&P course next week using the Edge, not seen anyone talk about it only creative,ez flow. So whats it like? As most nail tech sites sell it.
C*

I personally didn't like The Edge, I thought the pink was too 'pink' if you know what i mean, and you don't seem to get long enough to get it where you want it, before it starts to set. Just my opinion :)

I have just got a trial of The Edge L&P do you have to use primer with this system?

Julie

My initial training was with the Edge products. I found them OK but get along with Creative products so much better x

talontastic said:
I have just got a trial of The Edge L&P do you have to use primer with this system?

Julie

hi julie
you do have to use a primer with the system. they do an acid free one in a bottle or a primer pen for easier application

Thanks Lisa I will use primer when i try it out on a real client.

Julie

clairep10 said:
Hi
C*

Hi there.

I use the Edge L&P and Gel. I have had no problems at all, I use them on everyone and they have been great. But it does not suit everybody, Good luck

hi ia prob going to totally embarrs myself now but what exactly does L&P stand for?
icon_redface.gif

l&p stands for liquid and powder

Latest posts

Back