The Facebook/Twitter/Instagram rant thread!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also! Is it just me that get the girls that change their profile pic back n forth so their face keeps popping up on your news feed? Couple of days later they'll do it again! I change mine maybe 3 times a year!!! One girl changed it to a selfie in her nightie saying time for bed! 10 mins later changed it then changed it again! Can you not?!

I've got one who does that. It changes depending who's upset her. Sister in favour then hubby in favour. When they've colluded against her it changes to a horse lol

I've just put a picture of me naked on facebook, would you like to see it ?

Hahaha w1nnie you do make me laugh -

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

# games, in particular #100happydays which equals 100 vomit inducing pictures of my friends snotty children that I don't need to see!

Don't even start me on that one aghhhhhh... Day 23 washing the car in the sun, day 24 made a cake (pic uploaded).... Nooooooo stop posting them!! Those things infuriate me, not make me happy

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

One of my friends is 'the human horse'. Posts selfies involving his appendage, which is scary big.
One 'friend' is the most passive aggressive, whiny attention seeker ever. I can't unfriend her, as it's most entertaining reading about her various illnesses and other tribulations.
Bored with food photos, hate kid pictures. Not interested in hearing how wonderful people claim their lives are. I've been snooping around women long enough to know they're all lying.
Keep it to the cat funnies and cute dogs, and I won't unfriend you.

Bet not many unfriend the human horse 😳

I just deleted someone for posting a picture of her sons first **** in a potty! who does that? ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
I just deleted someone for posting a picture of her sons first **** in a potty! who does that? ?

That's minging! Why on earth would you do that!! X

Last edited by a moderator:
Also young girls who post a selfie and then the description is "oh no gawd I so ugli I dunno y I put dis up oh my gawd state of me lyk xoxo"

Que the rest of the hun brigade!

One of my friends is 'the human horse'. Posts selfies involving his appendage, which is scary big.
One 'friend' is the most passive aggressive, whiny attention seeker ever. I can't unfriend her, as it's most entertaining reading about her various illnesses and other tribulations.
Bored with food photos, hate kid pictures. Not interested in hearing how wonderful people claim their lives are. I've been snooping around women long enough to know they're all lying.
Keep it to the cat funnies and cute dogs, and I won't unfriend you.

Oh but you did ;)

do you know what I really, really hate? it makes me want to hunt people down and confiscate their camera phones?
Photos of people vaginas as they pose on a pole at Pole fitness, or their bums upside down on poles or legs akimbo, fanny front to the camera!

Ohhhh come on let's play the number photo game on here, now!! I'll start, yours is #75

I might start my own #100photosofmycatdoingsodall that should sufficiently irritate the baby brigade :D

I have one close friend who continuously posts selfies... Every single day I scroll down and, there it is, her big ol' face, clogging up the news feed.

This made me laugh :lol:

You've also just reminded me, I have a friend who posts pictures of herself frequently, posing for the camera with a wistful look. She really is old enough to not really do this sort of attention seeking. Her status's are always something whiney and a massive deal. She sounds annoying but she is harmless in real life, although I havn't seen her in years. I just scroll down my news feed, see her crap, mutter something like 'oh ffs' and then I move on.

Yesterday I had a barrage of women who for some reason thought they would post a screenshot of the email stating what school their child got into!

Three were tears of joy, I'm so proud, I can't wait to take little Tarquin on his first day (ok, I really don't have a friend with a child called Tarquin, but you catch my drift).

Yesterday I had a barrage of women who for some reason thought they would post a screenshot of the email stating what school their child got into!

Three were tears of joy, I'm so proud, I can't wait to take little Tarquin on his first day (ok, I really don't have a friend with a child called Tarquin, but you catch my drift).

this bugged me and I am a mum!

Messages on your business page 'hi ya, dya do nails lol'

I hate the whole just woke up, just eating my tea (pic uploaded) my child this mt child that, just on the toilet

God sake we don't need to know what you do on a daily basis especially when your having a crap!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Even better.... the reply from the business. .....

"Hi hun, yea i do, giz uz a txt. Xxxxxx"

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yh I du luv lol

Hahah god sake what are people like.....

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Irritates the living daylights out of me when a sole trader (one person business) makes out there are multiple staff working there

"Here at billy liars WE are a professional friendly team of porky pies, call US to book an appointment with one of our therapists"
Grrr!

Latest posts

Back