The Facebook/Twitter/Instagram rant thread!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this thread :)

I work nights at a supermarket and this boy off checkouts updated his status to "the night shift people look either dumb or just special". I read this on my break, 15 mins before he finished and alerted everyone ;) he had to walk through us all n we pounced on him! Never seen anyone so red!!! What an idiot!

Eh?? Lol what is wrong with that??? 😖

Nicola! Xxx

Irritates the living daylights out of me when a sole trader (one person business) makes out there are multiple staff working there

"Here at billy liars WE are a professional friendly team of porky pies, call US to book an appointment with one of our therapists"
Grrr!

I no someone who does his and they work completely alone!!

Really bugs me it's "I" ffs 😁

Last edited:
"Just arrived in that London"

Why why why do you refer to it as THAT London?! 😤

Hahaha these are brilliant! Good to know others out there share the same hatred as I do for these annoying Facebook friends that we cant delete

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My 15 year old sister and her silly friends status's 'like for lines' 'someone pop up' ugh I'm sure me and my friends weren't that annoying at that age, then again we used to have a conversation when we in the same room together rather than be glued to our phones! I deleted her when she used the C word 😱😱

Teenagers (mostly girls) rating each other's pictures! Wtf is that all about? No wonder we have eating disorders, body dysmorphia and suicide on the increase.

Statuses that just say things like ' Oh no not again " or At the such and such hospital with whoever.Then loads of people ask what's wrong and the chosen few will get a message saying "I'll pm you".
Why not just do that in the first place.

Statuses that just say things like ' Oh no not again " or At the such and such hospital with whoever.Then loads of people ask what's wrong and the chosen few will get a message saying "I'll pm you".
Why not just do that in the first place.

Haha I don't understand that one! Put it out for the world to see then "pm" if you ask!!!?! X

One I just discovered on my sisters Facebook. Hot or not lists, my sister and her friend on a YouTube video with a list of everyone in their class at school saying whether they think they are hot or not. I was disgusted. And all the other kids in the class are doing it too.

As a way of outdoing the people who post pictures of their food...I was tempted to post a picture of my full drying green of washing the other day. A properly hung out washing being an art form after all!

Think it will catch on?

I just posted a picture of my cat, Muffin, on FB as she's 2 today.
Is this annoying behaviour? 😄

I just posted a picture of my cat, Muffin, on FB as she's 2 today.
Is this annoying behaviour? ��

Reading this thread I would have to say yes....as everyone seems to hate everything :Scared: quite an intolerant lot of geeks!

I think it is only fair that Muffin the moggie gets her physog on Facebook on her birthday!
Happy birthday Muffin :)

Reading this thread I would have to say yes....as everyone seems to hate everything :Scared: quite an intolerant lot of geeks!

I think it is only fair that Muffin the moggie gets her physog on Facebook on her birthday!
Happy birthday Muffin :)

Thanks! Just to be even more irritating here she is
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397931713.788706.jpg

Attachments

• 1397933425802.jpg
    1397933425802.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 80

Latest posts

Back