The importance of proof reading...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Verve Designs

TAFNO Extensionize
Reaction score
Just spotted this ad in our local paper. Something tells me they might be getting the wrong sort of enquiries....:eek:

Attachments

• Prompanties.jpg
    Prompanties.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 384
Oh dear!! Princess panties indeed!!

That is poor!

Oh dear!!!!! How did they miss that?!?

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

I'd like some princess panties.... what's the number? :)

Ooops! Haha!
Rhiannon x

oh dear!!

Have another. On the way from the main entrance to the Orthopaedic Dept yesterday to see my shoulder Surgeon I counted 16 of these.

Someone wants shooting.

Attachments

• hosp aggressive.jpg
    hosp aggressive.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 196
Oh dear!! funny though lol x

oh dear!!

Have another. On the way from the main entrance to the Orthopaedic Dept yesterday to see my shoulder Surgeon I counted 16 of these.

Someone wants shooting.

Oh my god I must be completely brain dead. Where's the error?

I know I'm tired but I couldn't either! :| But then again... I think it gets to a point these days when your brain just scans over the small mistakes and you read them as they should be. :)

So so glad you said that, as I can't see an error either!! And I thought I was good at spelling! I wanna know now lol

I know I'm tired but I couldn't either! :| But then again... I think it gets to a point these days when your brain just scans over the small mistakes and you read them as they should be. :)

Glad it's not just me then......was worried there for a minute.:green:

Aggressive - only got one s.

My god I can't believe that people don't check and recheck spelling before paying for ad what a shame ::|

I didn't spot it either!! was looking really hard for a good 5 minutes.

I must be super brain dead though because when I actually thought I'd spotted it, it wasnt actually in the place thats just been mentioned. haha x

That is my pet hate. I'm so sad i know!! Spelling mistakes make me cringe. I thought about being a proof reader at one stage! It's unbelievable how many errors there are in books etc!! Lol xx

That is my pet hate. I'm so sad i know!! Spelling mistakes make me cringe. I thought about being a proof reader at one stage! It's unbelievable how many errors there are in books etc!! Lol xx

It's one of my mans biggest hates! It really riles him the amount of mistakes in books and newspapers etc but I think the worst has to be the letters my son come home from school with.

It drives him mad... he's like... how the hell are these kids meant to learn properly if the bloody teachers can't be bothered to check their spelling before sending these letters out!

He has even circled the mistakes in red pen before now and sent them back!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back