The Ladies Handbag... Something to think about! ..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know about you but, I'm off to go over the bottom of mine with an antibacterial wipe!! Ewwww :eek: [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

If you have a leather handbag make sure the wipe hasn't got alcohol in it or it could damage the finish.

This is another example to show just how easily diseases/infections can be transmitted.

How many ladies put their handbags on surfaces in treatment areas - YUK!

Don't get me wrong I ALWAYS wipe the can before I open it cos of germs from animals and humans (yuk gross!) but I don't think it matters what nationality they are, anyone can be a dirty b****d and not wash their hands after toilet/nose picking/god only know what else!:eek:

Sorry, you seem to of taken that in the wrong way! I wasnt being racist i was simply saying that the cans may have been through many different countries being handled by many different people, on lorries for hours etc - we all known that most of the produce like can and drinks are from abroad!

My god you have to watch what you say on here!:irked:

Sorry, you seem to of taken that in the wrong way! I wasnt being racist i was simply saying that the cans may have been through many different countries being handled by many different people, on lorries for hours etc - we all known that most of the produce like can and drinks are from abroad!

My god you have to watch what you say on here!:irked:

you didnt offend me hun i knew where you were coming from x

you didnt offend me hun i knew where you were coming from x

thanks hun, certainly didnt expect that reaction when i typed a small piece of info on a thread! :hug: xxx

Thats the thing with writing, you do need to be careful as sometimes people can take it the wrong way.....I was just reading it how it looked imo.

My mum has always been very careful with her handbag, when she goes to the public toilets she will put her handbag on her lap and when she goes out to eat it will be on her laps also or even at the back of her chair so its like a cushion for her. I have never seen her place it down on the floor before and now I know why!!!! Oh god, need to clean my handbags!!!!

eekkkk...thats it i'm getting me a rucksack !!!!...

eekkkk...thats it i'm getting me a rucksack !!!!...

NO ANGIE PLEASE, NOTHING IS WORTH THAT.............NOTHING..................

ive never really thought about it this way.... but now that i think about it....

i never put my handbag on the floor when im out.. and i never put my handbag on worktops/food preparing surface when i get in the house...

my bag sits on the passenger seat when i drive.. and it sits on my lap or behind my back in a resturant...

everytime i finish using a bag... i would wipe with cloth and then stuff tissue paper inside it and then straight back into their dust bags....

all my friends laugh at me about it - but i bet they wont be laughing if i shown them this thread though..!!

i guess my 'weird' habits can now be clasified as a good habit to have....????? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back