The launch of the Geek Panto - quick geeks, places please, it's started!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please Mrs Director lady with the carp pond cane me and Heather
you've got the wrong panto Sass LMFAO (i'll pm you a relevant website :wink2: lol)

NOOOOOOOOOOO, stamps feet and has hissy fit! I WANT TO BE JAFAR WITH A TWISTED BEARD!!!!
OFF WITH HER HEAD... that will teach you to have a hissy fit lol

This is a family show - can we tone it down ?????????????????

Well I guess me running around in a bikini wasn't such a great idea, so what can I be then?

Oops, you too quick, ok then, can I be an animal, what animals are in Panto's, we don't have them here so I can't think of any.

well if the 5 footers are playing the dwarfs I want to be sneezy or grumpy
but what ever I am I refuse to be the back end of a panto horse again:biggrin:
OOh i'll be a dwarf im 4ft 10 AND A HALF.. how i love that extra 1/2 inch

Bombini, lovenails and Susieh you may hav ethe part of your choice - get started on your costumes quick.

Lellipop we will be performing twice a da 7 days a week - free gin & vodka supplied - bring your own mixers

Well I guess me running around in a bikini wasn't such a great idea, so what can I be then?

Oops, you too quick, ok then, can I be an animal, what animals are in Panto's, we don't have them here so I can't think of any.

What about a donkey!!!:biggrin:

I really think WE should pick a part for Karl *evil*:wink2:

Please Mrs Director lady with the carp pond cane me and Heather be the naught evils, Jafar and Iago? please, cos you wouldn't want two gobby loud broads on your case now would you?

Sass be warned - me and Naomi have already got into trouble with our gobs for being the naughty tweedle dum and tweedle dee!

OMG I AM LAUGHING SO HARD I AM CRYING!

OK, points to remember, do NOT suck up, or stomp feet :) Sassy put the cane down, you'll poke your eye out.

Karl should be URSULA- is there a Little Mermaid section? LOL!

OFF WITH HER HEAD... that will teach you to have a hissy fit lol

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'm considering it:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

I really think WE should pick a part for Karl *evil*:wink2:
What about in the opening scene turning him into a frog.......now who most deserves the pleasure of doing it.......Adele its your call!!!!:biggrin:

Gin and mixers at the ready I was thinking more the back end of the panto horse for Karl.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'm considering it:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Look if me and Heather don't get the parts we want, and we don't get them NOW then remember I have the ultimate power .... I CAN BAN PEOPLE!!!!

What about in the opening scene turning him into a frog.......now who most deserves the pleasure of doing it.......Adele its your call!!!!:biggrin:
After all his smart remarks about pmt and women needing drugs, chocolate etc to deal with it, I think we should make him the Widow Twanky with big spotted bloomers and clashing outrageous clothes.:wink2: Revenge is sweet.

k ill be the snow queen lar di da di dar !!!!!!!!!!!!thankyou xx

Look if me and Heather don't get the parts we want, and we don't get them NOW then remember I have the ultimate power .... I CAN BAN PEOPLE!!!!

I think you should be the evil witch Sass lmao

Latest posts

Back