The Loyalty Scheme thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zooks - I like them using it against retail because it costs me less and they still pay full price for treatments. I don't have any conditions in place for using the voucher against a treatment. I'm finding most people have used it against a treatment they don't usually have in addition to normal treatments. I also find that it's made the not so regular clients more regular.

I have a few clients who use it against their normal treatments but as they've been coming for 15 years it's nice to give something back. No regrets at all for starting the scheme and I did make allowance for it last April when I did my annual price increase.

Does anyone else notice they "go missing" quite often?
Do you start from scratch or backdate them for the client? Xoxo

Yes! The mystery 'I had a full card but I've lost it' I just say I keep a record and if you find it we can use it next time or I will check my records and start you a new one with my count on stamps x

We have one point for every pound spent when they get 200 = 15% off any product, clients can get bonus points for recommend a friend, we didnt want to give to much away as its nice to reward the client for been loyal, but if they are happy to come and happy to pay anyway dont go giving to much away :)

I have just joined Clicky Points, they are a new loyalty system to the market and look great. Check them on Facebook.com/Clickypoints (Welcome to Clicky Points) S x

I have just joined Clicky Points, they are a new loyalty system to the market and look great. Check them on Facebook.com/Clickypoints (Welcome to Clicky Points) S x

Website has no information until I sign up and doesn't work well for mobile :( xoxo

We have a loyalty card scheme in my salon where they get 10 stamps on their card they receive a free blowdry/wet cut.
Also one visit equals 1 stamp/star and we only back date 1 appointment now as I found people would forget it for a few times then expect it to be back dated. Which got ridiculous!
Also we have a minimum spend on it to qualify for a stamp.
Make sure you have terms and conditions for them as well as there are the 1 or 2 that will try and pull a fast one.
X
Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek

I'm starting a loyalty scheme next month, got to put the finer details on it, but I'm going to do it so that after X treatments they will get a percentage off another treatment that I offer.

My regulars are all Shellac so it will be x amount of treatments then a percentage off voucher for a shellac or polish pedi. This way they keep having their shellac as usual every two weeks, I don't lose any money as they'll still being paying full price, but it encourages them to try other treatments thus I make more money but they get to try another treatment at a special offer rate- win win! Never know might even pick up more shellac pedi or polish pedi clients in the process.

I offer one stamp per visit with a minimum spend of £10.00 it's working we'll so far, my regular clients are loving it & I thought if I did recruitment drive I'd pre stamp (1stamp) & give out to everyone interested ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363850971.913064.jpg

When I run out my will change slightly.

Currently I have fill up a card and receive 20% off. Now some of us stamp per treatment ie lip and ebw and pedi so 3 stamps for 1 visit, then when the 20% is set to be used they expect it off of the whole booking! If you stamp per treatment it's 20% off of 1 treatment.

So I am going to change it to 1 stamp per visit min £10 spend and then give 20% off any treatment or retail over £10. It just makes it clearer.

X

We have one point for every pound spent when they get 200 = 15% off any product, clients can get bonus points for recommend a friend, we didnt want to give to much away as its nice to reward the client for been loyal, but if they are happy to come and happy to pay anyway dont go giving to much away :)

How do you track/monitor this?

I'm in the process of phasing my original loyalty cards out and replacing them.

I did have get one stamp per shellac , gel or l&p and the 6th was a free one. It's bit me in the backside as I've had a few days where I've worked 12 hours and they have all been freebies, to top it off I'm mobile so travelling for nothing too. :(. Don't get me wrong I'm grateful for every client and booking but I can't work like that for nothing.

Now I'm just waiting for some new cards with 10 stamps and get £10 off. This way at least I am getting something after driving 30 minutes.

I am still honouring the cards that are half way through then clients will get the new ones.

The ladies I have told so far have been ok with it and understand hopefully the rest will too.

Vicki x

I have lot of ideas now :)

I like the stamp per visit rather than treatment.

I like that it has to be a visit of over X amount.

I like the idea of it becoming a voucher once X amount has been reached.

I think I would make mine on stamp per visit over £15 and then I would make the voucher only valid against a treatments over £15.

What do you think? I have both products and treatments that are less than £10 so wouldnt like to give them totally away for free?

Come on Geeks

Keep me inspired :D

My clients get a stamp for every £10 they spend once the card is full (10 boxes) they get £10 off they love it when they have a full card, definitely promotes loyalty :)

Hey surprised nobodies mentioned Loyalli yet, it's fab!

Loyalty card on smartphone. Worth checking out, no need with the hassle of lost cards or keeping track etc

Any good websites to print them out? / design them? Xx

How do you decide how much to start your stamp price at?

I have seen £20 on this thread, I was thinking £15 and now you have suggested £10.

I don't want to be losing out but I also want to make sure the client feels they are getting a treat :)

Also how do you work your recommend a friend card? Who gets whatbonus and how do you keep track?

Any good websites to print them out? / design them? Xx

As said earlier, I will be using Carl from the Verve (Extensionize on here) He is fab with desing and then I will be using Sensecreative for printing.

Shameless Bump!:o

Latest posts

Back