The most tearful moment in any film

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not a film but when I was pregnant I watched 16 and pregnant, the one where tyler and catelynn give up their baby for adoption. Oh.My.God. Ultimate emotional wreck!

And also the macmillan cancer advert where all the people find out they have cancer and start falling down and people catch them.

Forrest Gump...
...I miss you Jenny...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! :(

Does anyone remember a real oldie - Love Story? Tissue please!

'The Notebook' as my grandparents died the same way last year, 1 hour after eachother after being married 56 years. Took me ages to even attempt to watch it as I knew what was coming!

'The Notebook' as my grandparents died the same way last year, 1 hour after eachother after being married 56 years. Took me ages to even attempt to watch it as I knew what was coming!

Oh now that would make me cry. So sad. Big hug to you x

Truly Madly Deeply. Watched with my boyfriend and was embarrassed to do a huge snorting sob when the ghost finally left her. I married my boyfriend but sadly lost him to cancer two years later. I always wondered if he was still with me for a while afterwards, until it was time for me to start to get on with my life. Feels like it was a prophetic film for me. Cannot even think about watching it fourteen years on x

Truly Madly Deeply. Watched with my boyfriend and was embarrassed to do a huge snorting sob when the ghost finally left her. I married my boyfriend but sadly lost him to cancer two years later. I always wondered if he was still with me for a while afterwards, until it was time for me to start to get on with my life. Feels like it was a prophetic film for me. Cannot even think about watching it fourteen years on x

Oh no. These replies are sadder than the films. Big hug to you too x

Forrest Gump...
...I miss you Jenny...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! :(
YES! when he's at the grave at the end and he's talking about Forrest Jnr. Oh god, sob like crazy. I love Tom Hanks so much.

I'm terrible though since I've been on the pill. Everything makes me cry. Last year I was driving home from work the day before xmas eve and Driving Home for Christmas came on the radio - before I knew it I was blubbing! Ridiculous.

The Impossible - I cried like a baby during the first 15 minutes, I wanted to turn it off because it was just too much.

In Pursuit of Happiness - Such an amazing film, I cried so much at the end. (its a true story too!).

Top Gun- when Goose died!

I cried when Apollo Creed died in Rocky 4. When the Russian says "if he dies, he dies" gets me every time! :cry:

Philadelphia. Pretty much all the way through the trial. Then when that haunting song plays at his wake, I have to call the Samaritans x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free

I'm watching P.S I Love you now on ch 4 + 1 x

The Notebook.. The Vow.. Dear John! All got me a little emotional 😢

I read the Island and cried a few times!It's probably the best love story I ever read.Cant wait tovread it again.

Odoslané z GT-S5830i cez Tapatalk 2

I just watched P.S I love you after recording it last night, I don't know why I do it to myself I aways end up a sniveling wreck! When she does karaoke and looks out and it's just him watching her! Blub blub blub!

Can't ever watch The Impossible again, that was to much for me, brilliantly performed though xx

Armageddon every time gets me and even now my daughter bawls her eyes at the end

Always makes me cry you can feel her pai! Such good acting

Well, I'm watching Love Actually at the minute and have just come to the part where Emma Thompson receives the CD from her husband for Christmas. A weepy moment! God I'm much to sensitive at times x

Always makes me cry you can feel ger pain!! Such good acting

Latest posts

Back