The Nail File Newspaper!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you get this?
I am a member of the guild and i havent had this..:cry:
mmm or my guild gazette this month either.

Well I didn't get a copy this time, but I have asked for one next time so thanks for the heads up Izzi xx

How do you get this?
I am a member of the guild and i havent had this..:cry:
mmm or my guild gazette this month either.

Hi,

The Nail File is not published by the Guild of Beauty Therapists, it is published by a seperate company who are not related to us.

Guild Gazette is bi-monthly, so you should have had one in September, with another due out in November. If you have not received your September issue, PM with your details and membership number and I will have one sent straight out to you.

I got my copy this week and thought it was very good :)
I did laugh at the new nail cleanser by the edge erm called Nail fresh lets just say it looked familar:eek:

Received mine today...its fab! :green:

I got my copy this week and thought it was very good :)
I did laugh at the new nail cleanser by the edge erm called Nail fresh lets just say it looked familar:eek:

Surely that's not legal :eek: ? :eek:

i RECEIVED MINE TODAY TOO, WHAT FAB SERVICE, i ONLY ASKED FOR A COPY A COUPLE OF (oops caps!!) days ago.

i RECEIVED MINE TODAY TOO, WHAT FAB SERVICE, i ONLY ASKED FOR A COPY A COUPLE OF (oops caps!!) days ago.
ooh i emailed too and asked for one so i might get one soon !! xxx

Sorry to buck the trend but I received mine on Thursday and I wasn't very impressed just because it featured too many adverts and as a Creative user I like to see some of my products being reviewed but there was nothing! As Hyperion group dissolved earlier in the year it made me wonder if the companies that own the products being tested had paid for a good review as they were all good??? Just a thought I have nothing to back it up of course that's was just the first thing that I noticed

Back