The Nail Pillo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one today! They went on sale. I couldn't help myself. What is the correct way to position it though? X

I ordered one today! They went on sale. I couldn't help myself. What is the correct way to position it though? X
Just as it shows in the picture posted.

THERE IN STOCK as of today. I have ordered 3 !

Oh of course!!! I forgot that photo was there haha.

I bought the purple one. Can't wait to get it :) x

What's this product under on SS? Iv just done a search and couldn't find anything x

I seen these on S2 facebook page today...look really good.

Mines will come tomorrow! So I will let you know how I find it :)

Got my new Nailpillo today, amd tried it out on my last client.

Got to say Geeks, it is fab and so comfy for your clients.

Glad I've got it as next purchase hase to be the new Shellac Racks.

Cx

Last edited by a moderator:

Cx

Oh good, glad someone has tried it! Was going to buy it yesterday but wanted the pink one, couldn't see it so thought i'd hold back. Looks like i'll be buying it whatever colour then!

Def getting the Shellac rack.. Cannot wait for that! :biggrin:

Cx

I'm glad you liked yours! All my stuff arrived today minus the nail Pillo and something else! The one thing I was excited about aswell! There seems to have been a problem and it's not been packed in my boxes. It should arrive on Monday though :(

I can wait for the new racks! I will be getting the wall rack! It's gorgeous.

Hi girls

I wanted the pink one, but it's not in stock yet :( couldn't wait so got the white one. Love it!

Cx

I'm glad you liked yours! All my stuff arrived today minus the nail Pillo and something else! The one thing I was excited about aswell! There seems to have been a problem and it's not been packed in my boxes. It should arrive on Monday though :(

I can wait for the new racks! I will be getting the wall rack! It's gorgeous.

Lolly have you seen the new Shellac racks?

Lolly have you seen the new Shellac racks?

I have!! They are gorgeous eh? I think I will get the wall one because the other one is a bit small. You?

Yeah they look lovely! Sorry I don't have a pic as my catalogue is at work and I'm at home now. Will take one tomorrow. Also looked on the ladypillo website but they seem to have taken the nailpillo off of there obviously because s2 are now stocking them.

I'm defo getting one. I think I will get a purple one :) x

We're you in Fingertips yesterday?
They do have them there if not out on show you should have asked one of the girls, I'm sure I saw them purple and white ones.

Klassy I wrote this post before they were released :) x

I have!! They are gorgeous eh? I think I will get the wall one because the other one is a bit small. You?

No...have you seen them at a training academy? I'll have a look on the website to see if they are on there yet...have been hanging on :eek:

Klassy I wrote this post before they were released :) x

:lol: that's what I get for typing when I'm shattered and not paying attention, this is the second thread today I have posted in without reading it properly.
Maybe time to retire for the day :lol:

No...have you seen them at a training academy? I'll have a look on the website to see if they are on there yet...have been hanging on :eek:

I haven't seen them in person no! I am going on a course on the 30th of this month though so they might have a few demo ones by then. They are on the s2 Facebook. Haven't you seen photos either?

:lol: that's what I get for typing when I'm shattered and not paying attention, this is the second thread today I have posted in without reading it properly.
Maybe time to retire for the day :lol:

Silly silly haha! I have my purple one now, yet to try it out though :)

Latest posts

Back