The Nail Pillo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen them in person no! I am going on a course on the 30th of this month though so they might have a few demo ones by then. They are on the s2 Facebook. Haven't you seen photos either?

Noooooooo...I'll go and have a peek now. What training are you doing?

Okay, seen it now. Thanks Lolly :hug:

Last edited:
That's ok :). It looks great eh?

I'm doing the master painter. Looking forward to It. X

That's ok :). It looks great eh?

I'm doing the master painter. Looking forward to It. X

Yes, great.

Ohh posh...hope it goes well Lolly :hug:

Thank you :). I haven't really done any training with CND before. Well I done the shellac brings em back demo class but that was it. So I'm looking forward to it. X

My nail pillo arrived today. Been waiting a while to order it cause wanted to place a big order so I didn't have to pay the p&p lol.

Anyway I ordered the purple one yesterday morning and it arrived just before 9 this morning. I have to say I am amazed with it. It's a lot bigger than I expected but my god is it comfortable. My friend popped over this morning so I used it for first time and we love it.

I also finally ordered Rubble and Silver VIP status and I'm in love. I've got all of the previous colours just need the last 4 from the march release. Hopefully I will be able to purchase all 4 at the same time but if not what 2 would you day are most popular. Xx

Thank you :). I haven't really done any training with CND before. Well I done the shellac brings em back demo class but that was it. So I'm looking forward to it. X

How did the training go?

My rack is being delivered today :cool: and I used my pink Nail Pillo for the first time on Wednesday. Not sure about it yet as the hand seemed so high...I kept having to pull my clients hand to me. My client liked it though so I'm 75% sold!

It looks lovely in the S2 catalogue! I'm very tempted :green:

I like the name too!

...I will just add that it is VERY soft. You can wipe it in between clients and it's also machine washable according to the info on the tag.

Very smart, comfortable for the client and practical :cool:. I just find it a little high!

Latest posts

Back