the next essex geeky meeting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing is a problem Rach. A lot of us are relatively new to nails too. Look forward to meeting you.

Ooh cant wait! will be nice to meet a few new faces.

Rach said:
Hi,

I would really like to come to if thats ok. I am new to this site and in Chelmsford so not too far away!
The only thing is, is that i am relatively new to nails - i have only just started my NVQ2 (whilst working full time) so i do not have much experience. Will this be a problem?

thanks
Rachel
As you can see Rachel you`re more than welcome and we all have varying experiences but we all manage to learn something from someone, so you won`t feel out of place at all.
Its a great night in and the only downside is we don`t talk about anything but nails, oops, is that a downside?????????? I don`t think so, lol

I'll be meeting up with Dilek in Romford so we can come together, as I'm hopeless at finding anywhere.

Dilek it was good to see you at Olympia yesterday, I hope Caroline (Cuticles) was able to help you a little on what to do next, even if you don't take the Cuticles route.

I had a great time there exhibiting for Cuticles, and working with Mel, Susan, Caroline and Zara. I got to meet Gigi, Samantha, Marco, Marian, and even got a kiss form Ketan :o. And I can't forget meeting the lovely Ruth on the tube, Ruth your nails are FANTASTIC

Latest posts

Back