the next essex geeky meeting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs

Reaction score
Hi all, I thought I`d throw a date at you all for the next meeting.
Saturday 2th April, the shows will all be over by then and we`ll be getting withdrawal symptoms cos we have no dates in our diaries.
It`ll be at my house, everyone is welcome, even those outside Essex, so come on geeks, don`t be shy!!!!!!!!
I know there are a few more inside of Essex that don`t come so lets get that changed shall we? There must be someone you chat to on here that you can tag along with and we don`t bite!!!!!!!
It really is a fun night!

I will be there and looking forward to it thanks Debs should be up and recovered by then and will be biting at the bit to get out
lol
x

I'll be up for it Debs, I enjoyed the last one :biggrin: . Maybe I can meet up with someone on the way, so if anyone lives this side of Essex (IG8) give me a shout.

Hi, new to this site - where in Essex do you live (I am in chelmsford).

Hi debs, ill be there x

mstern said:
Hi, new to this site - where in Essex do you live (I am in chelmsford).
Hiya, I`m in Basildon, not far from the A130. Do try and make it, its a fab evening.

hi

i was just wondering what u do at the meetings
can any1 come:biggrin:

We try out anything that we want to play with last time was freehand nail art, debsdid us a demo on gold leafing and we was sculpting and applying tips, airbrushing all sorts. Come and join us smirf we have a laugh,
x
ps forgot to add the important part we all bring a bottle of something to drink and some nibbles what ever your poison but we get the nails out of the way first lol
x

smirf said:
hi

i was just wondering what u do at the meetings
can any1 come:biggrin:
Yes, its open to anyone who wants to make the effort. If anyone is a bit further out they`re more than welcome to stay over!

OOh.... nearly missed this post debs, had no pc for a week!! :(
I will be there too xx

Oh Good i was going to ring you tonite bet you've got hundreds of posts to catch up on lol
xwill pm you later sherrie
x

I`m just bumping this post back up to see if we can get some more geeks interested in a geeky night in!

Hi Debs, will try to make it but not sure yet if Pat's going out. He's been doing alot of babysitting for me lately so don't wanna push my luck.

I'll let you know nearer the time.

Hi Debs,

I am in West Sussex, is that far from you at all?? I don't know my areas very well.

I would love to meet up with everyone, missed the last one so don't know if there will be one closer to me.

Thanks

Rose
xxxx

Hi Rose - It would be fab if you could join us but I think it would be a bit of a treck for you. Maybe we could arrange a Central London Geek meeting in the Summer xx

Hi Chris,

Thanks for that, great idea!!!! I missed the last one. Will keep in touch.

xxxx

Hi Rose, Just did a route planner on multimap from Crawley to Basildon and it was 59 miles / 1 hour 15 minutes! I suppose it depends where in Crawley you are, try going to multimap.com for directions and putting in your postcode as the starting point and Basildon as the destination and see what comes up?

hey,

i would love to come along....it sounds like a lot of fun!
unfortunately i am doing a pamper party i brighton for a friends hen night so i am going to miss it :sad:

oh well....maybe next time! :biggrin:

You could always stay over Rose if you think its a bit of a trek

Hi,

I would really like to come to if thats ok. I am new to this site and in Chelmsford so not too far away!
The only thing is, is that i am relatively new to nails - i have only just started my NVQ2 (whilst working full time) so i do not have much experience. Will this be a problem?

thanks
Rachel

Latest posts

Back