The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmph!!!! is all I have to say about tonights show

lynseyloo said:
lol put wonderfully!!!!!!!!! xx

lynseyloo said:

Exactly, even Nikki's nominations were boring today! And looks like they've panicked again and changed the game place as Aisleyne is going back in the house tomoz, thought she had to nominate 3 more times? Tehy are getting desperate by the looks of things, she has defo rumbled that Jayne is in the main house. actually why don't they dump the main house and have the ones in the little house cos they're far more interesting and can have a laugh.

Did you see Lea rolling her eyes at Jayne??? when Jayne was laughing about them feeling bad about nominating... hmmmm me thinks there might be some tension there.

I am bored bored bored I am gonna email BB and tell them so.. :lol: where's the email...

right I have just emailed them.... not that they'll listen, but I had to tell them they were boring me... :lol:

lynseyloo said:
right I have just emailed them.... not that they'll listen, but I had to tell them they were boring me... :lol:
lol what did you put hunni? whats there email? x

I put....

I have always been a big brother fan, but what are you doing this year???? it's so boring!, Kick the old housemates out and liven up the place with the new.

This years show seriously needs help, I find myself not caring whether I watch or not... which isn't good!!

Sort it out Big Bro!!

their email is [email protected] :lol:

I'm glad leah's up. She'll defo go on friday... then maybe Poor Pete will get back to his funny self. At the moment it looks as he is supressed with the constant cuddles and suffocated (literally)
Pete needs to come out of that shell that Leah's paranoia has forced him into!!!! :mad:

Tsia said:
I'm glad leah's up.

Me too. I soooo hope she goes on friday. I cant stand the crying and the constant paranoid episodes.

I think aisleyne made them realise that Lea has been manipulating them. Also what a stupid reason for her to nomimate Suzie, she even agreed with what Suzie thought of her, she is crude etc

yeah I thought that a little odd about her reasoning for Susie's nomination, but I did laugh a teensy bit when she changed her nomination from Nikki, and then Nikki nominated her.. :twisted:

loualarta said:
Me too. I soooo hope she goes on friday. I cant stand the crying and the constant paranoid episodes.

I agree!

Also, is it just me or does anyone else find Nikki's little habit of listening to peoples conversations at the bathroom door quite devious and childish? she would blow a fuse if someone did it to her but as usual its one rule for Nikki and another for the rest (like when she nicked Glyns cider - that was ok - but when it happened to her all hell broke loose!). She has listened in on countless convi's the little toad.

Jenny & Michael have now joined the main house.

Lyndsey you should have gave them some suggestions on how to liven the house up like suggesting tasks that doesnt send everyone to sleep & they actually have to do something. Doubt they will listen though, good on you though hun for telling them atleast they know that this year is boring!!

Richard to go Friday!!!

Helencad said:
Jenny & Michael have now joined the main house.

Is that it then? Are they the only ones going in with Jayne? I am soooo confused!

Did everyone see the way Imogen was manipulating Pete just before evictions!? Horrible girl - she was ooozing falseness, she never gives Pete the time of day usually!!! Imogen out

Gemma1982 said:
Did everyone see the way Imogen was manipulating Pete just before evictions!? Horrible girl - she was ooozing falseness, she never gives Pete the time of day usually!!! Imogen out
I thought this to hunni , so false xx:mad:

so who is going home?

Latest posts

Back