For All You Big Brother Fans - THE OFFICIAL Celebrity BB thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope thats right but BB said that 5 had to pass to win the task. x

yes I remember them saying that too!
something not right there.
well spotted Angie.
I suppose all will become apparent. LOL

Anyone know if this week's nominations have been announced yet?

Does anybody know if there are definately anymore housemates going in. I thought the Aussie Big Pics guy was on his way in!?

Either way Im not really fussed, I just want Danielle and Jo out to an audience so that they can be booed!!!

Cleo is really gettin on my wick at the moment aswell, dunno why really she just is!! lol

My cbb rant over!! ha!ha!ha!

Dirk, Cleo, Jo, Ian & Shilpa are up for eviction this week!!!! Two will be going on Friday night! I reckon Jo will go and Cleo!!

well its a double eviction and I think Jo and Dirk will go.

Jo has really dissapointed me.
I thought she was lovely at the start, but she turned into a 2 faced, bullying monster!

Dirk makes me laugh sometimes. I dont want him to go, but he hasnt been happy to watch of late so I reckon those two.

so much for the others going in! LOL :rolleyes:

IMO, Jo has to go ... thought she showed promise when she first came into the house, but because she sided with Jade (also making some nasty comments to Shilpa along the way), her time has to be up.

My second nomination is Ian ... he's dull, boring, over-enthusiastic about the most trivial things and sits on the fence too much.

I do think Jo was bad for encouraging Jade with the whole Shilpa thing....but there is something about her i like...she has a naughty streak and its funny...the way she tries to wind dirk up for one.

Bit sad about Cleo...i loved her to start with but now i feel she may be a bit cookoo...shame x

I really loved Cleo in the beginning but I really don't think she is genuine and ever since she dressed up and pounced on Dirk I think she looks like a drag queen.

I'm really disappointed in Jo - I would have loved for her to do well but I think she is always looking for someone to victimise. Really sad that a victim of bullies has turned into one. She also has no consideration for others - I have hardly seen her without a fag in her mouth and puffs away regardless of where in the house she is.

I carnt wait for danielle to go she is going to have a right shock when she knows teddy doesnt want anything to do with her.

I carnt wait for danielle to go she is going to have a right shock when she knows teddy doesnt want anything to do with her.
... plus she's lost a very lucrative modelling contract ... she's not going to know what's hit her!

Didnt know that omg what have they done:eek: .
I thought new people was going to go into the house are they not sending anyone else in?

Didnt know that omg what have they done:eek: .
I thought new people was going to go into the house are they not sending anyone else in?
I doubt very much if any new housemates are going in now, as the final is this weekend.

Jo to go please, I'm fed up of her moaning about everything, twiddling her hair, chuffing away and her snide comments, Jo and Danielle just sit on their backsides contributing absolutey nothing but just moaning and bitching about everything. Jo said she wants a man, wants to fall in love.....huh, LOL, if she couldn't get one before, she'll never find one now after her performance!! Just stick to breeding the dogs jo and chuffing away. On the first day, I actually thought she was going to be really nice too.

Jo to go please, I'm fed up of her moaning about everything, twiddling her hair, chuffing away and her snide comments, Jo and Danielle just sit on their backsides contributing absolutey nothing but just moaning and bitching about everything. Jo said she wants a man, wants to fall in love.....huh, LOL, if she couldn't get one before, she'll never find one now after her performance!! Just stick to breeding the dogs jo and chuffing away. On the first day, I actually thought she was going to be really nice too.
Totally agree.

To think that Jo and Danielle (and of course Jade) are representing Britain all over the world makes me so embarrassed. Shilpa, Dirk and Jermaine are just totally gobsmacked at the lack of manners and vocabulary the girls have.

Jo is so snide in most of what she says x

What about all this with the phone lines?

people have been voting since wednesday when the nominations were made public on BBLB and Shilpa number was the one that said 'to save call...' and all the rest said 'to evict call..'

(or it may have been the other way around)

Well, C4 have declared the error and have deemed void all the votes so far..and at the start of last nights show said that anyone wishing a refund should call or contact C4's website!
They said that all voting monies now with the voting re-started will go to charity also I think. :rolleyes:

How awful.. someone didnt do their job properly. I wouldnt want to be that person! :smack:
Or.. do you think its another attention seeking ploy by BB?

Yey ... one of my wishes came true ... Jo's out!

If you ask me, I think she's got off lightly, as she was of course accompanied by Cleo, the second evictee of the evening. Had she been evicted from the house alone, I think she would most probably have received the treatment that would have been awaiting Jade last week!

:) Well geeks, I'm happy are you?? The best person won, and IMO they got the 2nd and 3rd place right too. Jermaine and Dirk are great guys.

Even before the Shilpa/Jade row I wanted her to win, she seemed the most lovely, genuine person in there. When she entered the house, the first thing she said to Danielle was "your so pretty". What a nice thing to say to someone you just met! We can all learn from Shilpa!!

Shilpa deserved to win, she is a beautiful 'lady' on the outside and in, she has a big heart and many many qualities. I hope we see alot more of her now.

Shilpa said in the house that she doesn't have many female friends or girly nights out, I felt sad for her as I'm lucky to have such good friends around me. She is the sort of person I would want as a friend, I wouldn't let her near my man tho, he thinks she's gorgeous too! But what man wouldn't !!

As Shilpa said "Chicken Curry rules" LOL !

As Jermaine said "Kindness is a strength" and she has bags of it !!

I just wonder how Jade, Jo and Danielle are feeling right now. I noticed that they weren't on BB Big Mouth afterwards.........what a surprise!

Hayley x

Well I agree to a certain extent. She is a very very nice person.

But to be honest.. I was quite stumped when she was called as the winner.. because she got some boos, where as Jermaine didnt get any! :rolleyes:

Cant help but think it was a BB bosses fix.. just to try and make amends with the offended. Am I alone thinking like that?

Well whatever, she won it, and yes deserved to win because of all she went through. However, I think Jermaine was the best character and deserved to win more IMO.

But to be honest.. I was quite stumped when she was called as the winner.. because she got some boos, where as Jermaine didnt get any! :rolleyes:

Cant help but think it was a BB bosses fix.. just to try and make amends with the offended. Am I alone thinking like that?

Well whatever, she won it, and yes deserved to win because of all she went through. However, I think Jermaine was the best character and deserved to win more IMO.

Hmmm maybe your right and it was a fix. I was wondering why people were booing her I have to admit. I can't see why she would be boo'd at all, she was such a nice person. Unless they were the 'Jade, Jo and Danielle" fans, but do they have any fans now I wonder. Jade surely can't.

I watched Danielle being interviewed this morning by Fern and Phil, she was in bits and looks like a scared rabbit. She hasn't seen Teddy and said they obviously have a lot to talk about....oh dear! She is the only one that I did feel sorry for, the other two bitches I don't at all, but Danielle has just followed the crowd, she is young and naive and has learnt a great deal from this, I think she will grow up pretty fast now. She was much better in the house when Jade left and I could see how people liked her in the house.

Hmmm maybe your right and it was a fix. I was wondering why people were booing her I have to admit. I can't see why she would be boo'd at all, she was such a nice person. Unless they were the 'Jade, Jo and Danielle" fans, but do they have any fans now I wonder. Jade surely can't.

I watched Danielle being interviewed this morning by Fern and Phil, she was in bits and looks like a scared rabbit. She hasn't seen Teddy and said they obviously have a lot to talk about....oh dear! She is the only one that I did feel sorry for, the other two bitches I don't at all, but Danielle has just followed the crowd, she is young and naive and has learnt a great deal from this, I think she will grow up pretty fast now. She was much better in the house when Jade left and I could see how people liked her in the house.

Danielle is too thick to realise that her comments could be deemed racist. It is sad that Teddy has ditched her - I can imagine her not understanding why, at all.

Latest posts

Back