The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My client told me last nite that in the paper there was a story about Nikki having serious anorexia when she was young and has even tried to commit suicide. Apparently she went down to three stone...and the scar on her tummy is from the feeding tube??!!

All she eats is cereals with yoghurt...and if you see her eating anything else she picks up tiny pieces and chews for ages.

gucci906 said:
My client told me last nite that in the paper there was a story about Nikki having serious anorexia when she was young and has even tried to commit suicide. Apparently she went down to three stone...and the scar on her tummy is from the feeding tube??!!

All she eats is cereals with yoghurt...and if you see her eating anything else she picks up tiny pieces and chews for ages.

I read this in yesterdays paper and was disgusted by it.

Whoever wrote the article should feel utterly ashamed of themselves!

gucci906 said:

Blimey! :eek: that explains her odd eating habits then maybe, she does seem to be constantly eating but always little stuff like nibbling on biscuits and eating cereal. I actually can't bear to see her eat, find it puts me off my food! She is so tiny, must be at least a size 6 if not a size 4, she must be even smaller in real life. She is a small framed girl anyway so very dinky.
Still, doesn't mean I like her, still can't bear the girl and her tantrums.

Fingertips ND said:
I read this in yesterdays paper and was disgusted by it.

Whoever wrote the article should feel utterly ashamed of themselves!

People are always going to sell stories...that celebville. Unfortunately for her, her friends seem to be selling loads of stories...maybe she will have to re-asses her friends when she comes out and realises what they have been doing!

On capital radio yesterday they said that ex-housemates only earn £200 per interview in the newspapers for selling their side of the story now as opposed to £2,000 when BB originally started.

gucci906 said:
People are always going to sell stories...that celebville. Unfortunately for her, her friends seem to be selling loads of stories...maybe she will have to re-asses her friends when she comes out and realises what they have been doing!

On capital radio yesterday they said that ex-housemates only earn £200 per interview in the newspapers for selling their side of the story now as opposed to £2,000 when BB originally started.

It wasn't actually her friend that sold the story it was written by a newspaper reporter/editor and it was written in an extremely horrible way.

thats not nice...where did he/she get their info??

awful, the newspapers sensationalise everything without any regards to anyones feelings.

gucci906 said:
thats not nice...where did he/she get their info??

It was written by womens editor Sally Brook.

It was comments from an interview Nikki's mum did with Heat magazine about her anorexia BUT she did not say that Nikki is unstable or shouldn't be in the house. The editor said Nikki's mum should be getting her daughter out of the house 'before it's too late'.

So who is left in the other house now is it aishlene and jonathon n spirral didnt watch it last nit i fel sooooooo behind???????:Scared: :Scared:

Apparently, Ashleyne has to choose tonight who will be booted out for real, and who will go back into the normal house with her. They will go back in tonight. Cat fight anyone.............................:twisted:

there is a live show on tonight with Divina and Ashlyne has to choose who to kick out and who to take with her into the main house and the house mate find out about the secret house and about Ashlyne not really being evicted.

Rachael173 said:
there is a live show on tonight with Divina and Ashlyne has to choose who to kick out and who to take with her into the main house and the house mate find out about the secret house and about Ashlyne not really being evicted.
OO i cant wait xx

Rachael173 said:

I hope she chooses Jonathon to stay in the house, I can't cope with Spoiral.

great,I like the 'live' shows.
At normal 9pm or is it moved to half 8?:rolleyes:

I think its on at 10pm is it? xx

Helencad said:
Jenny & Michael have now joined the main house.

Lyndsey you should have gave them some suggestions on how to liven the house up like suggesting tasks that doesnt send everyone to sleep & they actually have to do something. Doubt they will listen though, good on you though hun for telling them atleast they know that this year is boring!!

Richard to go Friday!!!

I wish I had now Helen, I was kinda doing it to cheer myself up.. bad day yesterday.. and plus to make Nailsfromheaven smile :biggrin: as I felt she needed a :hug:

lynseyloo said:
I wish I had now Helen, I was kinda doing it to cheer myself up.. bad day yesterday.. and plus to make Nailsfromheaven smile :biggrin: as I felt she needed a :hug:
Aww hun thanks , i think it would cheer me up if they kicked all the housemates out and started a fresh lol xx

Sassy Hassy said:
I hope she chooses Jonathon to stay in the house, I can't cope with Spoiral.

I can't understand him!!!!

Tsia said:
great,I like the 'live' shows.
At normal 9pm or is it moved to half 8?:rolleyes:

I think it's all round Gordon Ramseys 'F' word again

I agree with everything people are saying about Nikki, the press need to back off, Anorexia is a v.fragile condition and when Nikki comes out of the house, the last thing the girl needs is all that agro!

Also, I heard a Doctor had commented on Nic's condition, and apparently because she had anorexia so young (and so bad) everything stopped growing, that's why she's a young woman in a girls body.

Anyways, I can't wait to see the houses reaction to Ashlene going back into the main house............
:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back