The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree the anorexia issue should be dropped, her 'friend' should be ashamed of herself for selling that story.

It doesn't excuse her being annoying though, her listening and spying on peoples conversations is getting on my nerves.

tentips said:
I think it's all round Gordon Ramseys 'F' word again
Blimey that show should be on later than 9!!! its appalling. Not just the swearing, but the footage when hes not cooking, going to slaughter houses, cutting off pigs ears and eyelids etc... and buying those 2 pigs then telling his kids that they will be killed in 6 weeks time for a feast!! :eek:
As an animal lover I dont really want to see all that, it upsets me. However, I am a meat eater but never link the two just before a bacon sandwhich. I tuned in and was expecting to learn a few things about cooking and was just horrified!! :Scared:

Anyway, back to BB. Yes I have seen now, its on at 10pm. Dont think that has anything to do with G's F word, morelike the semi final in the football.:wink2:
Doesnt matter, I'll just have to wait an extra hour! LOL
Still cant wait!! :p

ohh another guys for Dicky! lol i think Lea will go on friday i dont really want her too i like her xxx

I'm gutted i wont be able to watch it tonight....i have a client, i always let my clients face the tv...we chat too...but they love the fact that they can watch the tv...anyway....tonights particular client hates BB and always asks to watch BBC3:eek:

NailsFrmHeaven said:
ohh another guys for Dicky! lol i think Lea will go on friday i dont really want her too i like her xxx

Gosh babe... I can't see why. I can't bare the women. I think she is so desperate and it just aggreviates me something Chronic! lol Why does everything have to be about her feelings? They nominate every flippin week and still she come out of the D. room all quite and upset because she has "betrayed" (for God sake) one of her housemates. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :Scared: :Scared: :eek: :eek: :irked: :grr: :confused: :zzz: .

andrelax said:
Gosh babe... I can't see why. I can't bare the women. I think she is so desperate and it just aggreviates me something Chronic! lol Why does everything have to be about her feelings? They nominate every flippin week and still she come out of the D. room all quite and upset because she has "betrayed" (for God sake) one of her housemates. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :Scared: :Scared: :eek: :eek: :irked: :grr: :confused: :zzz: .
I know what you mean hunni she knows they have to nominate and still she gets upset!! But i liked her from the begging i think despite all the big boobs and that shes a real person, down to earth and cares about others. I felt sorry for her at first with the whole Pete thing, i thought she was very brave telling him and knowing what the public may think about it. But then she did take it a bit far and she should have seen that Pete was uncomfy with it xxx:Love:

gucci906 said:
I'm gutted i wont be able to watch it tonight....i have a client, i always let my clients face the tv...we chat too...but they love the fact that they can watch the tv...anyway....tonights particular client hates BB and always asks to watch BBC3:eek:

Blimey you work late, you know it starts at 10 tonight?!!!

I liked her at first and thought she was genuinly just so caring and I still do uo to a point but I think that the reast is pure manipulation.

Tee hee, we could talk about this night eh? x

:eek: OH NO CELEB LOVE ISLAND STARTS NEXT WEEK!!!:eek:
What am i going to do??? Do i stay loyal and keep watching bb or do i watch love island???? I bet they will both be on at the same time!!!

andrelax said:
I liked her at first and thought she was genuinly just so caring and I still do uo to a point but I think that the reast is pure manipulation.

Tee hee, we could talk about this night eh? x
Yer lol . How do you think shes been manipulating? :Love:

Sassy Hassy said:
Blimey you work late, you know it starts at 10 tonight?!!!

Ah phew....thanx Sassy....didnt realise:smack:

Should be finished...i dont start till 8pm tonight...i work from home at nite once the little'uns are in bed.

Now i am happy again

I think that she uses tears far too much. Its like when someone is constantly saying sorry to you but still carries on with what they apolgized for-it means nothing! She needs/wants her back rubbed all the time. She switches it on when the spotlight is not on her. A prime example is the night that Nikki was upset with Mikey and lea tried to calm her down (remember). Lea took that to mean that Nikki had somehow betrayed her!!! OH!!!! lol She is either really really cofused (because anyone could see that that was not Nikki's intention) or like I said just extreamly MANIPULATIVE!!!!!!!!!! Wanted the whole house to turn to her.

:Love:
andrelax said:
I think that she uses tears far too much. Its like when someone is constantly saying sorry to you but still carries on with what they apolgized for-it means nothing! She needs/wants her back rubbed all the time. She switches it on when the spotlight is not on her. A prime example is the night that Nikki was upset with Mikey and lea tried to calm her down (remember). Lea took that to mean that Nikki had somehow betrayed her!!! OH!!!! lol She is either really really cofused (because anyone could see that that was not Nikki's intention) or like I said just extreamly MANIPULATIVE!!!!!!!!!!
Oh your right hunni im not good at spotting things like that but yes i do remember that . Its a thought she turns things around to make it about her xxxx

I hope I dont have another Hmphhhh!!!!!!! coming on tonight... come on BB surprise us.

NailsFrmHeaven said:

I don't want Lea to go either,

I know they think she is manipulative in the house but i just think its cuz shes insecure, get dickie out or as nikki would say - the big fat ox ! !

Well, I was in tears watching poor Aislyene. Dunno were they came from either.
Johnathon took it really well I think.
Now she and spiral have gone in I think its time to syop crying but maybe shes using it as a barrier so she doesnt have to face the others yet!! :eek:

i think she faked it coz did u notice that when Davina spoke to them she started crying louder ??? xx

Ok I missed it. What happened?

NailsFrmHeaven said:
i think she faked it coz did u notice that when Davina spoke to them she started crying louder ??? xx

You know I think Ashlene was faking it too. Just that there was hardly any tears but her just crying louder and louder when Davina called her and when she went in the diary room! JMO

NailsFrmHeaven said:

Oh no those were REAl tears, poor girl was sobbing her heart out and I felt for her big time.

Imagine you think you are about to evicted, you are scared poohless because you think you are going to get the booing of your life. Next thing you know you go into a new house and all the mega excitement that brings. Then you are told you will ahve to evict four people. You evict the loudmouth only to hear her in the main house next door and realise that BB has lied to you. you then evict another two and the same thing happens. Then she is left with two guys that she obviously really likes and she has to decide who goes. And then you are told you have to go back in the main house with that pack of wolves.

I think I'd be asking for a straight jacket and padded cell. They have screwed with her head way too much and I think Big Brother is out of order. She's a human being at the end of the day, and they have used and abused her just to try and get their own scrubby ratings up.

I'm sure she'll recover , but right now I feel for her, and I feel for her mum watching her daughter in distress and not being able to comfort her. i know I know they know all this before they go in, but this is just too much for one person.

Phew hands soap box over to someone else!

Latest posts

Back