The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am actually really impressed with the way Ashlene went over to Nikki and gave her a hug.

If I sensed I had made someone feel uncomfortable in that environment I would want to sort things out too.

I thought it was really big of Ash.

Fingertips ND said:
i cried last night watching ashlene breaik her heart!

So did I....I think it is partly hormones with us though hun!:hug:

Fingertips ND said:
I thought it was really big of Ash.

Me too, although of course there will be those that will say she is two faced, or just doing it to gain popularity. Perhaps she realised that she'd gone too far before she went, I hope Nikki forgives her, but I am sure Jayne will try and stir it up. (can you tell i don't like Jayne?!)

Sassy Hassy said:
Me too, although of course there will be those that will say she is two faced, or just doing it to gain popularity. Perhaps she realised that she'd gone too far before she went, I hope Nikki forgives her, but I am sure Jayne will try and stir it up. (can you tell i don't like Jayne?!)

I don't like her at all, she was making me shout at the TV last night. She is very sly with all her slagging off Ashlene then when no one is looking she goes and talks to her. I like Ashleene.

I can't stand her and I agree with you Sass.

I do believe though people can change and I think as she's had time to reflect on her behaviour she has realised she was out of order with Nikki and is now trying to start afresh.

I dislike Jayne so much, she was calling aisleyne (I will never get this right) some horrible things whenh she was seeing her anguish at choosing either Johnathon or Spoiral, and then she acts all nice to her face!!!! cant stand her the two faced lard arse!!!

Yea Jayne made sure the housemates knew what she thought of Ashlene and now she is nice to her face! How pathetic! It seemed like Nikki and Ashlene are ok as they were hugging last night! I hope it stays that way.

Pickle said:
I don't like her at all, she was making me shout at the TV last night. She is very sly with all her slagging off Ashlene then when no one is looking she goes and talks to her. I like Ashleene.

Yes, shes the one thats 2 faced. You think being able to watch how the public reacted to grace doing that would make her NOT do it??
I couldnt believe the things she was shouting whilst Aisleyne was on the screen in the Diary room. Trying to act like a bully, and really digging the knife in just cos she got picked first. :eek:

I think Aislyene is very intelligent and has meaning in the conversations she has. Just cos she comes out with some 'rude boy' London phrases doesnt make her stupid, just that obviously shes grown up around friend that act like that anyway.
I like her, and yes, it was very mature of her to approach little Nikki like that.:wink2:

BTW, have you noticed that Jayne purposly swallows air to make herself burp? It isnt gas, its insecurity. :Scared:

Believe it or not, (dont laugh) I developed the same habit when I was 13-14ish and did it for about 6 months when I was at school.
For some reason unknown to myself, I was attratcting attention to me burping so it took the attention off of the things that the bullies were focusing on I suppose.
However, that doesnt make sense cos that would just give them something else to pick on you for. :rolleyes:
Thats my analysis anyway. I think Jayne is terribly desperate to try and fit in. Being over loud, is like shes making up for something else that she lacks in her personality.
(AM I GETTING TOO DEEP HERE?) LOL :biggrin:

deeps good Tsia :lol:

Jayne is lacking alright...manners, tact, politeness, honesty, loyalty..to name a few...

Big Brother All Stars started here last night!!! Ohhh, it's going to be sooooo good!! They pulled some houseguests from all the previous BB shows and America voted on who they wanted to see back in the house for season 7...Can you say DRAMA!??!!! :eek:

Ms.Matrix said:
Big Brother All Stars started here last night!!! Ohhh, it's going to be sooooo good!! They pulled some houseguests from all the previous BB shows and America voted on who they wanted to see back in the house for season 7...Can you say DRAMA!??!!! :eek:

Hey, and do you know I only thought of that idea the other day and hadnt seen that they were doing that were you are (wherever that may be) LOL

I thinks its a great idea, much better viewing, cos the people already have a fan base and history. Kinda like Z LIST CELEB BB, Haha. :p

Tsia said:
Hey, and do you know I only thought of that idea the other day and hadnt seen that they were doing that were you are (wherever that may be) LOL

I thinks its a great idea, much better viewing, cos the people already have a fan base and history. Kinda like Z LIST CELEB BB, Haha. :p

Oh yeah, it's very good, (I'm in the US, BTW) there are about 5 people that got voted in from BB6 so you know they are causing havoc already!!

Pickle said:
Yep saw that, she is so funny! My mum loves Nikki, she says she is like a child and feels protective over her! Maybe she sees me in nikki.....when I was 9! lol

:biggrin: at your mum being protective over Nikki!

Ms.Matrix said:
Oh yeah, it's very good, (I'm in the US, BTW) there are about 5 people that got voted in from BB6 so you know they are causing havoc already!!

Brill, hope they decide to do that here. (UK)
However, it usually takes 5 odd years for them to catch onto the american great ideas!! LOL :p

Tsia said:
Yes, wasnt it a picture. Then she was looking him up and down!!! Haha, Nikki is hilarious at times! She doesnt even realise shes doing it!! LOL
Yeah, she's a right little actress!

I know someone who goes to the same gym as her & she is really like that (ott), lol

BlackRose said:
Yeah, she's a right little actress!

I know someone who goes to the same gym as her & she is really like that (ott), lol

God how awful! I couldn't bear to meet someone like Nikki - would have to kill her LOL

it's just another way of drawing the attention to herself..borrring Lea..grow up for frigs sake!!!!!!!!!

How annoying is Jayne?????

oh SO annoying she makes me want to throttle her (haven't used that word in ages!)

Latest posts

Back