The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They need to get her out, she makes me feel agressive!!!:lol:

Tiara said:
jayne will never be the new dolly lol, i think a lot of people in that house will start to dislike jayne this week if she carrys on being bossy and trying to take charge.

tara x

yeah I agree, although I already feel some people are just tollerating her, Suzie for one.. :lol:

Cant bear the woman.. still in shock that its worked out that she's gone in the hosue and Johnathan hasn't... put her back in the gutter where she belongs. :eek:

She makes me feel sick:green:

she's clearly mental!!!! what is she on!!!

LMAO at Nikki and Glyn drunk in the diary room! Nikki reminds me of Mrs Slocombe in Are you being served?

I love Nikki and Glyn!!! haha they crack me up!!

Jayne looked so scared of crazy ol Nikki haha...................."i dont care... i dont give a F***!" haha i love it!!!
And Glyn with his secret PMSL!! Bless his little heart!!!

What is wrong with Jayne the pain???
It seems like she is one of these people that only thrives with agro in their lives (I've got a [dis-owned] Auntie like that)
It seems she is constantly looking and waiting for an excuse to turn something into an arguement.
Did you see the way she turned on Jennie? when all she was doing was agreeing and paying her a compliment. Twisting everything and she completely took it the wrong way! :eek:
I cant be doing with people who act like that, reminds me of my Auntie!!! :rolleyes:

Sassy Hassy said:
Nikki reminds me of Mrs Slocombe in Are you being served?
PMSL so SO does aswell. :lol:

O... M... G!!!

Glyn and Pete have died their hair blonde! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hahahahahahahaha :lol:
I got quite a shock when I turned it onto live on e4!
They're doing a play of a talk show like Jerry springer!!! Its well funny...

Mikey is talk show host or 'Jerry', Aislyene and Pete are boyfriend and girlfriend,
Aislyene had to confess she been selling photos of her boobs to make money from a guy that Spiral was playing, but then it turned out that Pete (the boyfriend) had a confession to make also,
...that he'd been seeing Aislyene's sister!! (played by Imogen)
..and then after Aislyene stormed 'back stage' she came back and they had a fight!! Hahahaha, and everyone else was in the audience and Richard stood up and Mikey came over so he could ask his question into the microphone (hairbrush) and said "Ditch the Zero, get a Hero Gal" in this really poor Yankie accent!!
This is better than the REAL Jerry Springer! PMSL!!!!

Who makes the nominations in BB over there? Is there a Head of Household like over here???

Ms.Matrix said:
Who makes the nominations in BB over there? Is there a Head of Household like over here???

They all get to nomiante 2 people and the 2 or more that have the most nominations face the public vote. There no 'Head of Household' but that doesnt stop some of them trying to act like it!!! LOL :lol:

Tsia said:
They all get to nomiante 2 people and the 2 or more that have the most nominations face the public vote. There no 'Head of Household' but that doesnt stop some of them trying to act like it!!! LOL :lol:

I think it was like that here when they first started then they started having HOH competitions where one person would have the sole responsibility of nominating 2 people for eviction.....I love BB!!!!

Tsia said:
What is wrong with Jayne the pain???
It seems like she is one of these people that only thrives with agro in their lives (I've got a [dis-owned] Auntie like that)
It seems she is constantly looking and waiting for an excuse to turn something into an arguement.
Did you see the way she turned on Jennie? when all she was doing was agreeing and paying her a compliment. Twisting everything and she completely took it the wrong way! :eek:
I cant be doing with people who act like that, reminds me of my Auntie!!! :rolleyes:

PMSL:lol:, Tsia you always crack me up.....dis-owned auntie! I bet I am one of those!!!!

She is an evil cow though, jenny cought her out though....good for her.

I was impressed with Jennie for holding her own with Jayne.Jayne is such a liar.I couldn't believe it when she twisted the whole conversation round and made out that Jennie had said things she hadn't.I think Jayne's foul.Give Jennie her due though,she's only 18 and she didn't back down.I think a lot of girls that age would have been very intimidated but she held her own.Good girl.

BABSann said:
I was impressed with Jennie for holding her own with Jayne.Jayne is such a liar.I couldn't believe it when she twisted the whole conversation round and made out that Jennie had said things she hadn't.I think Jayne's foul.Give Jennie her due though,she's only 18 and she didn't back down.I think a lot of girls that age would have been very intimidated but she held her own.Good girl.

Yep, I agree. I was proud of Jenny when she did that, she really stood her ground. Jane the pain so didn't expect that, she thought she would get away with it cos Jenny is only young.
Jane the pain makes my blood boil:evil:.

is jayne really a woman???

me thinks its jim royle in a dress...

get it out!!!!

God do I hate Nikki she is an annoying immature spoilt attention seeking brat :rolleyes:
The others have alot more patience with her than I would have..... Please someone put her down lol

CadenceAlex said:
is jayne really a woman???

me thinks its jim royle in a dress...

get it out!!!!

PMSL I couldn't have put it better myself x

Yup I agree with the others Jennie is a good girl for standing her ground, Jayne is horrible, I cant stand her with a vengence!!! She's twisted quite a few convos now to her advantage, shes either slightly loco in the head or shes evil...or both ofcourse.. :lol:

Lellipop said:
God do I hate Nikki she is an annoying immature spoilt attention seeking brat :rolleyes:
The others have alot more patience with her than I would have..... Please someone put her down lol

OMG Lell I couldn't agree more. I think the Psych's have failed miserably this year and we have a load of people with mental health issues. I mean, first there was Shabhaz, then Lea and all her hang ups and problems, and now Nikki. I just thought she was either on drugs last night, or a scheming little minx, or just stark raving bonkers. What is her problem with Aisleyne?

I was watching last night and thinking, yahoo we've got some fun at last. Mext thing Nikki's drumming up the crocodile tears and got them twisted round here little finger. I think Pete is learning to speak out now too, saying he's fed up with it all and just go and speak to Ais.

Get Jayne and Nikki out and we may just have a few weeks without the bitching and get to see them having a laugh!

Latest posts

Back