** The official Shrinking Violet Thread ** who's done it and all comments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also how many litres of water do you tell clients to drink after ? X

Thanks all for the reply am getting excited now. When i search for their website it's showing me only the names of some of the salons which offer the treatments. does any one have their website. Thanks
Search for tibby olivier shrinking violet and you will find the website :) x

Hi Geeks am looking to start selling slimming body wraps treatments to my clients. I was wondering has anyone used the Shrinking violet inch loss wrap and where can i buy them. Thanks

The official trainers in Scotland are The Fingertips Centre so you would need to get in touch with them for details of prices.

Does anyone have the number to book training for this??

Looking for a contact number for a therapist in south side of Edinburgh to do a SV wrap for a friend ASAP xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know ow much you can charge for this service

Hi guys. Thinking of investing in this and was just wondering on feedback from any of you that have been using it for a while, are the results good? Is it worth investing in? Who do I need to contact re training etc. I live in the Lancashire area. Thanks for any info x

In short yes, and yes! I did my training with Joy Watson Carr and it was excellent and is official Shrinking Violet training. You can email her at [email protected] for details.

Thanks for replying, is training the same price with all trainers?, after enquiring, it looks like the lady who actually makes the product is going to be doing my training, just worried I will pay more because of this! X

The Creative academy Manchester also do SV training and stock the products. Give them a call. X :)

creativeacademymanchester.co.uk

SV is having great reviews can someone explain the difference between this and other contour wrap treatments pros and cons :)

Hi ladies. I have recently qualified in inch loss body wraps and am looking to purchase shrinking violet. However i cant find how to purchase them x

The Creative academy Manchester also do SV training and stock the products. Give them a call. X :)

creativeacademymanchester.co.uk

Covers your area x

hi,
Moosebat is the lady to speak to regarding shrinking Violet :)

Thanks for replying, is training the same price with all trainers?, after enquiring, it looks like the lady who actually makes the product is going to be doing my training, just worried I will pay more because of this! X
Lisa,

Training prices differ dependant on who you train with. This is because some are offering Body Wrap training but happen to use SV as the product, others include other treatment elements and there can be differing pre-requisites and accreditation.
When you say you are training with the person who invented it, are you sure as Julieann doesn't actually run any courses herself, she's too busy coming up with fabulous new products! I know she is getting involved in the some of the events at The Centre though. x

Yes I'm sure the lady on the telephone said it will be Julieann, who will be the best teacher as she made it! I am waiting for them to get back to me at moment, so will double check then x

Hey hun can i ask where abouts you do the wraps. I cant find anywhere in birmingham that does it and us girls would love to do it for a wedding coming up. Theres 5 of us to b done lol x

Hey hun can i ask where abouts you do the wraps. I cant find anywhere in birmingham that does it and us girls would love to do it for a wedding coming up. Theres 5 of us to b done lol x

Hi! I'm near Bromsgrove (just off j4 of M5) and I do Shrinking Violet! Drop me a pm if I can help xx

Hi geeks, I'm very interested in offering this service - does anyone have any information on who I need to contact for kent?

Many thanks x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back