*The official "Strictly Come Dancing" thread*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't call it tonight. Who knows who will be out!

I think Ashley will go tonight :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Think you may be right but that choreography was brilliant

I thought Abbey was wonderful and Patrick was disadvantaged by having to do the rumba. The man in that dance seems to have little more to do than act as a stooge whilst his partner prances around him. He doesnt get a fair chance to shine!

I wouldn't like to hazard too much of a guess at the outcome! :|

It looks like Susannah has run out of steam. Maybe she's got to the limit of her ability

At this late stage in the competition it gets very difficult, as 'Nobody' is 'Bad.' The weaker celebrities have already been eliminated.

The only one I really think should go is Ashley, although he's come on leaps and bounds since the early days. This wasn't Susanna's best week, but she's still a strong contender overall. Others have had an 'Off' week and bounced back.

Who do we think will/should actually win?

Last edited:
Sophie is boring me now, she never puts her all into it.
I want Patrick to win. But if Abbi won I wouldn't mind

I want Abby to win, not to keen on Susanna, haven't really been a fan of her and didn't really like her dance last night. xx

I think it might be between Abbey and Natalie, but my favourite is still Patrick.

Oh no Ashley and ola are out :(
I honestly don't think the judges gave them enough credit for that dance. It was so well choreographed! You forget these celebs aren't pro's yet they're expected to pull off something like that!

Yes, Ashley's routine was very good this week and he worked hard at it. He went out on a high, although I still think he was the right one out of the lot of them to go next.

On balance, I still believe that Patrick is the better dancer of the two but the rumba just doesn't seem to give the man a fair enough crack of the whip! He has a wonderful sense of natural rhythm, the type that just can't be 'Taught.' Pure class!

The rumba is a tricky dance for all non pros it can look so wrong, bit like the samba. I think Patrick should definitely be in the final :) bless Ashley he looked quite choked. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well!! Much as I've loved watching Patrick over the weeks, this wasn't especially his finest hour. :cry: I thought Susanna should have been joining him in the dance off, but I suspect sheer popularity carried her through to the final? Maybe that explains why an otherwise wonderful dancer, Natalie, found herself fighting for her place alongside Patrick?

I think one of the judges mentioned that she's always been great, right from the start, and so it's become a little predictable. We haven't had to watch her 'Grow' because she didn't have as much scope as the others for improvement?

Last edited:
I'm miffed Patrick is out. I'd have booted Sophie or Susannah.
Sophie is boring, she needs a personality transplant on show nights.
Susannah had been promoted on BBC all the time, in fact bbc have had complaints about it!

I'm miffed Patrick is out. I'd have booted Sophie or Susannah.
Sophie is boring, she needs a personality transplant on show nights.
Susannah had been promoted on BBC all the time, in fact bbc have had complaints about it!

Yes, I was very disappointed to see the lovely Patrick voted out. He didn't stand a chance against Natalie, though. I have read Susanna is the bookies favourite to win and it doesn't compute based on sheer dancing abilities. :|

It has to be a popularity thing. For myself, Susanna is ok 'In hold' but very wooden and inflexible when she has to strut her stuff in solo mode!

Purely my opinion and based soley on ability on the dancefloor, I think it should be between Abbey and Natalie to win. However, with 'Team Susanna' running at full tilt it may swing it her way? :|

Abby & Natalie are the best dancers, I just don't like either of them! hahah. I 'd rather Abby out of the 2 but really I'm rooting for Susannah because I like her.

I think this year has been the most underwhelming since I started watching.

On sheer talent Natalie should win. Susannah is a sweetie, but a bit unfinished. I think Abbey has done really well, and I love her determination, but at times she looks a bit gangly, to my eyes.

My favourite is Sophie; she is so delicately understated and elegant. Brendan has done a magnificent job; his has been the most creative choreography. Sophie will have to get rid of her nerves and let herself go, though, to win.

This year, when i've missed it on the night, I haven't been bothering to catch up with it, for the first year ever. But I'm too sick to go to my salsa class so I'm catching up on Saturday's. All I can say is I'm glad it's sky +d so I can wind through Brucie! Haha

And not surprised Natalie got four 10s for that salsa, even if I disagree with the score.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Omg Aliona and Artem's pro dance to Celine was amazing!!! I'm a bit emotional. Course that could be the head cold but wow. The producers are idiots to do what they have to Aliona, she is pure class.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

On sheer talent Natalie should win. Susannah is a sweetie, but a bit unfinished. I think Abbey has done really well, and I love her determination, but at times she looks a bit gangly, to my eyes.

My favourite is Sophie; she is so delicately understated and elegant. Brendan has done a magnificent job; his has been the most creative choreography. Sophie will have to get rid of her nerves and let herself go, though, to win.

I actually think it looks like Brendan is holding her up most of the time, like she'd just topple over if they weren't in hold! There is something not quite right about the way she dances, she looks quite awkward and gawky. I think it may be her legs that make it look strange as they have zero muscle. You mentioned that Abbey looks gangly but I think Sophie does.

Latest posts

Back