*The official "Strictly Come Dancing" thread*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me, neither! I knew Harry Judd should be the winner two years ago, but Louis Smith was a complete outsider to hold the glitter ball aloft as far as I was concerned!

This year just hasn't done it for me at all :( there is normally a real sense of camaraderie between pros and non pros but I just don't see or feel it this year. I actually don't think that a lot of the celebs are particularly likeable. But I would love Susannah to win because I absolutely love her partner- he's genuine, a great teacher, fabulous dancer and the relationship he has with his partner speaks volumes :) ... just wish I could remember his bloody haha. .. wait. .. Kevin!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just can't stand that Alijaz's girlfriend always hovers behind him when he's with Abbey talking to Tess!

I just can't stand that Alijaz's girlfriend always hovers behind him when he's with Abbey talking to Tess!

I've not noticed that, but what I have noticed is whenever she is in a group dance she is always slightly out of time with the rest. I do think she's a sweetie though :)

The 'Pro' line up has changed considerably this year, too. There have been several new 'Pro' dancers to replace the familiar faces so maybe this might have something to do with the general lack lustre of the whole thing? :irked:

Whatever it is, this year has been a bit of a let down and there's certainly no clear winner emerging. The glitter ball really is up for grabs!

Yeah some of the new pros I just can't warm to - namely Alijaz's girlfriend and that Karen person grates too. Bring back Flavia and Vincent!

I miss Erin and Natalie. The former is pregnant and the latter had an injury.

Awwwww lovely guy, but he had to go. Maybe Ashley next time?

I think it may be Susannah next, much as I love her.

You could be right, who knows? The 'Elecorate' can be very fickle! Overall, I think Natalie may have a slight edge over the competition but there are others I actually prefer. Ashley has improved a lot over the weeks, but he wouldn't get my vote. Sophie can be sooooo good, but she's a little inconsistent. Only three weeks to go!

For consistency, ability and improvement I think abbey should win. :)

For consistency, ability and improvement I think abbey should win. :)

Yes, you're probably right, and to think she once wound up in the dance off! :eek: My personal 'Favourite' is Patrick, but realistically I don't expect him to actually win.

Yes, you're probably right, and to think she once wound up in the dance off! :eek: My personal 'Favourite' is Patrick, but realistically I don't expect him to actually win.

I love his stamina. I'm so jealous, im just under twenty years younger and couldn't dance with that much energy!

I know it's madness. She's an excellent dancer :)

Patrick for me too. He's not trained but has natural ability (which I'm envious of)!

Patrick for me too. He's not trained but has natural ability (which I'm envious of)!

Fantastic natural rhythm and style, has our Patrick. Can't remember which dance it was - the one where he jumped up and down the steps - and was described as another Fred Astaire/something out of Hollywood, I think? So apt! I really think he should get to the final. :)

I love his stamina. I'm so jealous, im just under twenty years younger and couldn't dance with that much energy!

I know it's madness. She's an excellent dancer :)

Yes, fifty and fantastic! :lol:

I miss Erin and Natalie. The former is pregnant and the latter had an injury.
See I don't like either of them so definitely wasn't sad when Erin left. And Natalie getting injured meant they brought Aliona back after sacking her and I love Aliona.

Now if only Anton would retire!

I do miss Vincent & Flavia though and also Darren & Lillia. And Matthew Cutler. And Karen Hardy.

Awwww I love Anton!! I will never ever forget when he danced with Ann Widdecombe to that Titanic number. I was literally crying with laughter and she was such a good sport about it all. :lol::lol::lol:

It tickles me when you see him in rehearsals in his smart trousers, shirt and jumper. At least he leaves his slippers at home!!:lol::lol::lol:

Karen Hardy was my fave. Her and Ramps were amazing.

Latest posts

Back