The official X Factor 2010 thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Favorite to win has to be Mat, but for the yummy factor it has got to be Aiden!!!! There is something very yummyful & intense about him :lol:

Was joking about Wagner! Rebecca, Matt, Katie and Aiden I love. Xx

My Favorite to win has to be Mat, but for the yummy factor it has got to be Aiden!!!! There is something very yummyful & intense about him :lol:

I agree, there's something about Aiden! X

Aiden?! His singing, or warbling, is as bad as Wagner but without the fun! I wanted him to go weeks ago! Rebecca is the only one who should win!

Aiden?! His singing, or warbling, is as bad as Wagner but without the fun! I wanted him to go weeks ago! Rebecca is the only one who should win!

Oo no! I won't be having that :) :lol:

Aiden brings something new, quirky, different to the show. Love him x

If by something different you mean his inability to hit a note and by quirky you mean his ability to render every song so that it sounds the same, I.e. like a drunken pub singer, then yes I agree fully!!

Matt is more than amazing, the notes he can hit... ahh...

Is it just me or is anyone else wondering what the hell the make up artists on x-factor are on tonight?

Funnily enough was just saying that Rebecca could have done with some darker lipstick.

Mary's makeup looked awful and why are they so severe with her hair too!

OMG

I came across this link on Youtube of Matt Cardle
( YouTube - X Factor Matt Cardle Topless.mov )
topless getting getting a spray tan from a company called Vita Liberata, I have ordered a sample from them for my salon.

they also do retail products to at Vita Liberata Tanning has anyone tried these products if so can you tell me what their like

Many thanks

Oooh i love matt, so hot! Nice natural looking tan, i had noticed he was gradually looking nice and bronzed! Must try out a sample!

Latest posts

Back