The official X Factor 2010 thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a night! Aside from normally x factor hating hubby wanting to watch ( whilst drooling over PCD Nicole!!! ), I felt so so sorry for Chloe Victoria.

She needed a stylist so so badly, orange tan, spider eyelashes, matted hair extensions but I actually thought she could have an amazing voice with someone to guide her and help with her evident confidence issues. Her eyes told a different story to the front she put on and I really think that she could be a beautiful and talented girl if she overcame the act she was playing :(

I am like her - I can sing acapella and am always singing but put the music on and I go tone deaf instantly!!

Also really liked Rebecca from Liverpool too :)

What a night! Aside from normally x factor hating hubby wanting to watch ( whilst drooling over PCD Nicole!!! ), I felt so so sorry for Chloe Victoria.

She needed a stylist so so badly, orange tan, spider eyelashes, matted hair extensions but I actually thought she could have an amazing voice with someone to guide her and help with her evident confidence issues. Her eyes told a different story to the front she put on and I really think that she could be a beautiful and talented girl if she overcame the act she was playing :(

I am like her - I can sing acapella and am always singing but put the music on and I go tone deaf instantly!!

Was Rebecca the girl at the end? I loved her. So sweet.

Well i disagree :green: i thought she was an embarrassment to herself and whether or not she is a prostitute as reported in the media if you google her you'd cringe,i hope her daughter doesn't read all that's written about her one day,and there are far better in the competition.

She was on Snog ,marry avoid for a make under ......... :lol:

She was on Snog ,marry avoid for a make under ......... :lol:

Yes I remember her from this and she called herself Chloe Mafia! And her and her little daughter used to wear matching burberry mini skirts and crop tops to go to the local shops :eek:

She was an embarassment yes BUT I reckon she is very misguided and has a serious self-esteem issue that has seen her grow up beleiving she is orth nothing more than what she has created.

I know a lot of people like her - no real self worth, confidence issues masked by bad attitudes, acting it up to keep people at arms length. Much like I was when I was her age.

Sometimes Becki, the society that we live in creates the people like her and it is only when someone puts real faith into a person that their true self shines through and it is often a surprising far cry from what they perceive to other people :hug:

Simon Cowell is such a twat! The other judges sit the contestants down next to them but he always has them standing in the sun while he sits in the shade.

Simon Cowell is such a twat! The other judges sit the contestants down next to them but he always has them standing in the sun while he sits in the shade.

I was thinking that too, lol. The other judges have so much more empathy with their acts.

For all that, Simon is a likeable twat though lol

What was Cheryl thinking, she didn't put Gamu through? :eek:

I'm so gutted, she was my fave... we'll just have to wait for the big twist now!

I'm living in hope :cry:

I can't believe Gamu has gone. She was my bet to win the whole show!

She will be back :)

I think I know what it is.... ooohh it's gonna be good!!

Each judge can bring back one act so that they have 4 in the live shows.

Each judge can bring back one act so that they have 4 in the live shows.

Spoil sport :lol:

Let's hope Gamu will be the wild card and win the whole thing!!

Simon had better bring Diva Fever back!! I was gutted they didn't get through.
He made the worst decisions. I can't believe he put his One Direction group through! They looked like a bunch of misfits and really didn't gel together as a group.
Am loving Storm and Matt Cardle though!

Just adore Matt Cardle. He is gorgeous! But so want to see Diva Fever on the live shows because they've got such great attitude.

Just adore Matt Cardle. He is gorgeous! But so want to see Diva Fever on the live shows because they've got such great attitude.

I agree 100% with that.

Do you know what is annoying me about the whole thing?

The likes of that ejeet storm is through and Gamu isn't, so it's just not fair!!:irked:

I agree 100% with that.

Do you know what is annoying me about the whole thing?

The likes of that ejeet storm is through and Gamu isn't, so it's just not fair!!:irked:

Nooooooooo i love Storm. If you close your eyes and listen to his voice, it's fab.
I like him as well and am loving the red hair!

Latest posts

Back