The official X Factor 2010 thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simon had better bring Diva Fever back!! I was gutted they didn't get through.
He made the worst decisions. I can't believe he put his One Direction group through! They looked like a bunch of misfits and really didn't gel together as a group.
Am loving Storm and Matt Cardle though!

I don't mind Storm but am sooo loving Matt. I've been playing his bootcamp audition on youtube & it's giving me goosebumps... .He's also in a band - check out Video

MATT TO WIN!!
!

Nooooooooo i love Storm. If you close your eyes and listen to his voice, it's fab.
I like him as well and am loving the red hair!

I can't stand him... but yes he's not bad when my eyes are closed :lol:

I absolutely LOVE the boys group that he put together, I thought they were brilliant!!

It's funny how everyone has different tastes isn't it?

I love Mary Bryne too, but that's mainly because she's from Dublin .. who else thinks she looks like Dawn French now with her new do :lol:

That's a compliment to Mary by the way, I think Dawn French is gorgeous, but I laughed when I saw her 'cause I did a double take :lol::lol:

Cheryl had such a hard decision to make, 6 out of her 8 could have gone through IMO.

Louis had the easiest decision as most of his last 8 were pants...
How in the heck some of them got through to judges houses is beyond belief :lol:

At the moment I'm thinking Matt is the front runner... but as per... we'll all be surprised by who the public and judges keep in!

I can't stand him... but yes he's not bad when my eyes are closed :lol:

I absolutely LOVE the boys group that he put together, I thought they were brilliant!!

It's funny how everyone has different tastes isn't it?

I love Mary Bryne too, but that's mainly because she's from Dublin .. who else thinks she looks like Dawn French now with her new do :lol:

That's a compliment to Mary by the way, I think Dawn French is gorgeous, but I laughed when I saw her 'cause I did a double take :lol::lol:

I thought that too

Cheryl had such a hard decision to make, 6 out of her 8 could have gone through IMO.

Louis had the easiest decision as most of his last 8 were pants...
How in the heck some of them got through to judges houses is beyond belief :lol:

At the moment I'm thinking Matt is the front runner... but as per... we'll all be surprised by who the public and judges keep in!

Yes Cheryl did have the hardest decision. I wouldn't have put Cher through though!

I don't mind Storm but am sooo loving Matt. I've been playing his bootcamp audition on youtube & it's giving me goosebumps... .He's also in a band - check out Video

MATT TO WIN!!
!

Yes, Matt gives me goosebumps too... I always get that with a winner.

This year is a tough one though isn't it, there's so much talent and Sandi, you're so right, Cheryl had a hard choice to make, when Louis had an easy one.

I loved Katie at the start and now, the fickle cow that I am, I don't like her anymore because I think she's too cocky!

Yes Cheryl did have the hardest decision. I wouldn't have put Cher through though!

No me neither, she fell apart yesterday! she pretended she couldnt talk then walked outside and did and interview with Connie.. Faker :) :eek: Think she just picked her cos she thinks she's like her... s
I think Gamu coulda won it for Cheryl this year, and they girl with the big hair was brill.. whats her name again hmm...
I used to love Cheryl but i'm a lil miffed over who she picked :lol:

Oh my, how good is Matt? Oh, and how HOT is he???

Agree BlueRose :)

I LOVED tonight's show - for me the best 3 were Aiden, Matt, Mary and Treyc - ok that is 4 but come on, how can you pick lol

Sorry to say but i wasn't loving Storm today, Nico was not so great and Wagner was pants :(

Agree BlueRose :)

I LOVED tonight's show - for me the best 3 were Aiden, Matt, Mary and Treyc - ok that is 4 but come on, how can you pick lol

Sorry to say but i wasn't loving Storm today, Nico was not so great and Wagner was pants :(

I stand by what I said before.. I can't stand storm!!!

He gives me the creeps and I squirmed watching him tonight.

I can't believe Matt kept that hat on and I was a little disappointed with his .
performance... Katie was weird and as for that fool vagner or whatever he's called :eek:

Mary was brilliant and my fave of the night!!

I really liked Matt's performance! I didn't like Wagners though...:confused:

Simon had better bring Diva Fever back!! I was gutted they didn't get through.
He made the worst decisions. I can't believe he put his One Direction group through! They looked like a bunch of misfits and really didn't gel together as a group.
Am loving Storm and Matt Cardle though!
Craig Saggers from Diva Fever is a local lad, am so glad they were brought back, they are this years Jedward iykwim.
When Simon went to his house they borrowed the sofa that Simon was sat on from our good friends as they were having the house redecorated.
Craig is a total nutcase, and sooooooooooo camp.
:lol:

I think there are a few good'uns this year.
I love Katy's voice but cant stand her, I agree i think she's too cocky and thinks she's something special.
I dont mind cher's voice but she makes me cringe to watch her!
I dont think Katy or Cher deserved to go through, they both messed up their auditions- normally when thats happened in other years its finished them yet 2 get through this year!
I wanted Kerri? (big hair, slim black girl) to go through- I though her voice was beautiful!

My favourites are now: Aiden grimshaw (LOVED last nights performance!), Matt, Rebecca ferguson and peige.
I really dont think wagner should go any further... made me cringe to watch!

I like Rebecca too - I would love to hear her sing Warwick Avenue by Duffy as I think that would suit her voice as well as the version of stay with me baby from the film the Boat that Rocked :)

Really liked One Direction tonight. So cute! Didn't like Cher Lloyd's performance.

were are those lashes from that katies wearing i want some??!! :D xx

Really liked One Direction tonight. So cute! Didn't like Cher Lloyd's performance.

Ditto Cher's performance - my god - she gives me the opinion she has such a bad attitude and a high opinion of herself.

Trailer trash wannabe - but then again I am nearly 40 so definitely not target market! :lol:

I can not bear watching that Cher...!! It's been a very long time since I have seen someone sit on such high horse.. her attitude sucks big time.. so cocky and it's written all over her face... AND she is not even good...!!!

I can not bear watching that Cher...!! It's been a very long time since I have seen someone sit on such high horse.. her attitude sucks big time.. so cocky and it's written all over her face... AND she is not even good...!!!

So agree with you, Rebecca or the painter decorator guy has it for me

So agree with you, Rebecca or the painter decorator guy has it for me

Those 2 and One Direction are my favourites.

I loved Cher's first audition but I've totally gone off her. Hate the eyelashes she wears.

Latest posts

Back