The official X Factor 2010 thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busybee32

Reaction score
OMG I dont think I have laughed as much as I did tonight.
What a bunch of fruit loops, and its going to get even better!
Release me....Release us......Mercy!
And Gaga's Bad romance was just that..... BAD!!!!
They certainly saved the best (or should that be worst) for last hahahahah:lol:
Jen xx

Hey don't knock it, Im thinking of buying it when it comes out :eek:

What a tune hahah :green:

Hiya omg the funniest yet can't wait till next week looks even worse lol :)

It made my nite. All my mates boyfriend everyone out clubbing. I'm sitting in Beeing the sencible salon owner and saving the pennies. Thank god for x factor and salon geek x

Love x factor! How about G and S! Realy funny but wasnt G sweet bless him getting all enthusiastic about his friend! Loved mercy and bad romance too oh and billy jean so funny. Cant wait for next week now!:hug:

I LUV LUV LUV the program. I can't believe my eyes n ears sometimes,last night didn't let me down the usual train crash acts were there and plenty more to come lol:)

I love the X factor auditions, but miss the old style not this fancy stage with an audience.

ok but it says "when it gets to the live shows it is really live!" so there is some saving grace. i have to have some trashy comforts to look forward to on a saturday when the long chilly nights start drawing in...lol

Dont get me wrong, I used to think it was funny when they seemed to be in an airing cupboard in Newcastle inviting deluded maniacs in to sing for them.

But now people are a bit too knowingly "wacky"- they're editing it to high heaven, in front of an audience and now they're farting about with peoples voices to make they sound better/worse.

Cowell is the devil incarnate....which I quite admire him for actually :)

I love the first stages of X Factor they are the best. Sometimes I do wonder though if these people really are that deluded or is it a set up, the Poker Face act was so bad and the fact that not a single person clapped or said a word seemed a bit of a set up or is that just me being cynical??

The show was on while I was doing a minx party at a ladies house on Saturday. Its the first time ive seen an ep in years.

Is this singing for an audience in the auditions a new thing this year or has it been that way for a while? Im not sure I like it to be honest.

no its the 2nd year now, im sure its based on american idol you know more sensationalism they think its nice to hear the crowds laugh boo and hiss like a big jeremy springer show

I love x factor! :o
I always said I would never watch something so cheesy, then 3 X factors ago I left the programme on while doing something else and that was it! I have been looking forward to every programme ever since lol.
I am annoyed how theyve changed the sound of the singing in auditions though, I mean surely we should be hearing the raw truth as they hear it in the stadium. Maybe theyll stop doing it now its been exposed :)

Loved Cher Lloyd at the weekend. I keep watching her on YouTube. Never heard the song before but love it now.

No way did she look like a 16 year old, her facial expressions were unbelievable and my god she has stage prescence, she is deffo one to watch
xxx

The bad ones are funny but there are too many bad ones on this series. I am willing for them all to be good so that I can actually say "wow" for once.

I love X Factor, it amazes me at the amount of people who actually think they can sing. The judges have put through some people who don't even have a good voice and last weekend there; Cheryl and Simon said no to this guy, who I thought sounded amazing and had a very strong voice. Though the guy did come back at the end and sang another song and they put him through, felt so sorry for him.

I love X Factor, it amazes me at the amount of people who actually think they can sing. The judges have put through some people who don't even have a good voice and last weekend there; Cheryl and Simon said no to this guy, who I thought sounded amazing and had a very strong voice. Though the guy did come back at the end and sang another song and they put him through, felt so sorry for him.

I felt so sor for that guy. At least Louis fought to keep him in.

Latest posts

Back