**The Official X Factor thread**

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

effie

Reaction score
It's back that's my weekends sorted and the countdown to Christmas :0)

I can't believe its this time already :eek: were the flipping eck has 2012 gone???

It's back that's my weekends sorted and the countdown to Christmas :0)

Oh god.. Yes I didn't think of this as being the lead up to Christmas!! .. Christmas number 1 will be here sooner than we think!! .. How amazing was that boy by the way!! X

Oh god.. Yes I didn't think of this as being the lead up to Christmas!! .. Christmas number 1 will be here sooner than we think!! .. How amazing was that boy by the way!! X

He was fantastic! That first bloke made me laugh x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

He was fantastic! That first bloke made me laugh x

Ha ha!! I know, funny personality, but voice-no!! I was half expecting him to break out in to something amazing and shock everyone, but it didn't come!! X

The boy from asda was amazing x x

Ha ha!! I know, funny personality, but voice-no!! I was half expecting him to break out in to something amazing and shock everyone, but it didn't come!! X

And me! Bet with hubby he'd b good too! Oops lol

Omg I knew that girl was going to freak! She should be charged for damage the wAy she went on x

Omg I knew that girl was going to freak! She should be charged for damage the wAy she went on x

She was shocking wasn't she?!
I would of had security carry her spoilt self off that stage and out of the building! Bang out of order x

Just wondering if anyone else thinks louis walsh is wearing a wig???:lick:

[QUOTE=JuZz'
Oh yes spoilt little girl! X

Just wondering if anyone else thinks louis walsh is wearing a wig???:lick:

Hahaha! When it started I said to my friend I swear he has more hair than usual. x

Oh my word the pink tribute actually scared me a wee bit! She was awful, what a terrible way to behave!
Way to get yourself loads of bookings I'm sure :/
Imagine how embarrassed her poor mum and dad are!
So glad to see it back on :) x

Oh my word the pink tribute actually scared me a wee bit! She was awful, what a terrible way to behave!
Way to get yourself loads of bookings I'm sure :/
Imagine how embarrassed her poor mum and dad are!
So glad to see it back on :) x

Her dad was even worse for going back out on stage with her!x

I also have the Mel B cardboard cut out that this guy was just describing (how embarrassing) lmao! X

Omg ashamed to say im from caerphilly!! That girl was shocking!!! can i just say we're not all like that from Caerphilly, or even wales in fact!! Tut tut

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Mel B's pretty harsh!

Latest posts

Back