**The Official X Factor thread**

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was ill last night & was in bed, but am curled up on couch now watching the re run whilst feeling dizzy & sick........thats a true x factor fan for you lol

Agreed.. Shes Awful.. What she just said to that old man.. No need!! I seem to have missed out on her glittering music career since the spicegirls!!

She's only saying what we are all really thinking though, I don't see the point in sugar coating anything.

The pink tribute was hilarious, her face looked a site while she was singing, her mouth was too big for her head, she wast even a good tribute artist. If I'd paid to see her id have took the mic out of her had and said I want a refund over all the speakers. I was hoping her dad was going to give her a good thrashing on stage or make her apologise. She said she only knows singing ad isn't any good at anything else, poor girl can't even sing so she may as well go hang.

That geeky boy and that last girl were so good! I already want a cd with the sing about that girls grandad. Both were amazing, and the bit from asda!

Xpxo

I was ill last night & was in bed, but am curled up on couch now watching the re run whilst feeling dizzy & sick........thats a true x factor fan for you lol

Ahh get better soon Cath x

Is it ok to say that i didnt find that last girl very special? (*Hiding behind a couch*)

I thought there was just that one guy that was good, the one from asda, although he seemed so nervous and shy!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

I am TEAM MEL B !!!! It's all set up anyway to make good tv.

Watching the Pink tribute was hilarious. So unclassy! I knew she was gonna kick off too, she had that crazy look in her eye.

She was rubbish anyway. Not just her second song but her pink song. Both crap! haha.

I loved the nerdy guy that sang Candyman (the one Mel B called irritating).

Ella was talented but YAWN.

Sorry, but I love Mel B, she was harsh but it was entertaining.

That time again ladies xx

Lmao I love rylan x

Omg how funny was he 'im pale skinned this is all fake bake'
Hahahahhaaaaa
What a doughnut
:D

Omg how funny was he 'im pale skinned this is all fake bake'
Hahahahhaaaaa
What a doughnut
:D

Pmsl @ getting a tan done in his back garden before his audition.. He takes more care of his appearance than I do lol x

Pmsl @ getting a tan done in his back garden before his audition.. He takes more care of his appearance than I do lol x

Haha and me! X

Loool puts us geeks to shame ahahaha x

Ah I liked that girl she was good and seemed lovely xx

Please noooo they always put daft Geordies on 😱x x

Classic....I'm killin it ha!!!!! At least he's honest
Should have took his coat off might have relaxed him a little!!!!

Why oh why!!! I'm sure they always look for people to make us look bad here in Newcastle! I'm cringing big style x

Ryland was on that katie price programme. He'll try anything to be famous!!

Ryland was on that katie price programme. He'll try anything to be famous!!

Ah that's where I saw him before! It was bugging me thanks salj x

The 1 pound fishman is yet to come oh gawd !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back