The Official .X Factor thread !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was fab laughed my socks of

i love simon xxxxx

I watched with great anticipation...i felt they really "milked" the bad ones...a couple were really funny...but i felt i wanted to see more of the talented ones...there didnt seem to be many.

Is Paula a permanent judge or just a one off??

I watched with great anticipation...i felt they really "milked" the bad ones...a couple were really funny...but i felt i wanted to see more of the talented ones...there didnt seem to be many.

Is Paula a permanent judge or just a one off??

she's just a one off!

never fails does it. must be the only show where i role around the floor laughing to myself (i'm the only one in the room) looking as nutty as they are!

o i fell in love with that little boy who was so nervous he had to go out and come back. i think he'll do really well, i hope he does!

by the way, one of my clients (a real stunner Natalie Umbrulia lookalike) went for auditions (can't say i ever heard her sing) and she said she didn't see the trio, and that its not the first stage. so you gotta kinda feel sorry for these people because they've been put through to the next stage already so its no wonder they are so shocked when they are told they are cr@p

wELL i'M WATCHING THE REPEAT AS I MISSED IT AT THE WEEKEND.... IM HOOKED ALREADY!
HAHA (oooop caps sorrrrrrry!) :green:

I just love the X-Factor...especially this first stage with the auditions, it's hysterical!!!:lol: :lol:

I am always addicted to American Idol too....now thats sad!!!!:eek:

did anybody recognise the young lad on tonights show " Ray quinn "

well i did i just checked and he was in brookside years ago ,,he was bevs son !!!

i knew i knew his face..hes got a little sparkle in his eye! he certainly wasnt afraid of the judges,he looked like he loved every minute of it

did anybody recognise the young lad on tonights show " Ray quinn "

well i did i just checked and he was in brookside years ago ,,he was bevs son !!!

i knew i knew his face..hes got a little sparkle in his eye! he certainly wasnt afraid of the judges,he looked like he loved every minute of it

Was he the lad who sang aint that a kick in the head ?
He was fab :)
What about the louie walsh fan lmao and she got through with just louie listening to her sing to him lol classic and her fansite as 45 members in a year we should all join up that would shut Simon up :)

Was he the lad who sang aint that a kick in the head ?
He was fab :)
What about the louie walsh fan lmao and she got through with just louie listening to her sing to him lol classic and her fansite as 45 members in a year we should all join up that would shut Simon up :)

yeah that was funny, but I dont think she should have been put through just on Loui's say so. Its not really fair, but then again, shes hardly mouthwatering (so to speak) so she'll not go far me thinks.
I was cringing for that guy in the red/pink shirt. Cant remeber what he sang, but it was so quiet!! With a frame his size, I thought he was gonna belt out his song! :eek: :lol:

Ive been blurting things out this year!! shouting at the tv saying 'who do you think you are??' and 'God even I can sing better than you!' haha, bet I aint the only one.
So come on, who does the same?! LOL I even find myself singing on the way to make a cuppa in the ad breaks!! :lol: Think I'm trying to prove a point to myself!!

Dont know why, you never catch me on there! (unless I was 8 stone of course) LOL

Is there a repeat on today ????

I was so blinking drunk i missed it lol x

It's ok i have found it 10.50 itv1 and 3pm on itv2 ! Can't wait !!!!!

I really need a life !

Is there a repeat on today ????

I was so blinking drunk i missed it lol x
Yes Becki, in half an hour or so (10;50) on 3, then Xtra factor on itv2 at 3pm.

[edit] ooops, sorry, you updated ur post now!! LOL

I have flagged both cos I'm watching again too! :lol:

Just watched,well as usual there were some pudings but my god there was some talent too,can't wait til three lol x

Every saturday after x-factor everyone in our house starts to sing lmao Does anyone else find they sing after watching it or are we just weird lol

Every saturday after x-factor everyone in our house starts to sing lmao Does anyone else find they sing after watching it or are we just weird lol

Yea same here!! lol

Us too ...... worst part is ,we actually think we are good,our neighbours disagree lmao

Us too ...... worst part is ,we actually think we are good,our neighbours disagree lmao

I sing the songs right in Daryn's ear and he tells me to shut up! lol

PMSL:lol::lol:, yeah why is that? Everyone MUST sing after Xfactor!!!

There have been some scary peeps auditioning on there, I know I not the prettiest thing on the planet but does this phrase from the Goonies remind anyone of one of the auditioners from this Saturdays show "HEY YOU GUYS!"

I thought the 14 year old girl was really good, bless her little heart!

i love x factor, tho i should be on there .............................................................not

Latest posts

Back